How to Reapply to Stellenbosch University For 2024-2025
How to Reapply to Stellenbosch University For 2024-2025, stellenbosch university readmission 2024-2025
Stellenbosch University is now accepting readmission applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. If your application for the 2023-2024 academic year was rejected by Stellenbosch University, you must reapply for the 2024-2025 academic year. Returning SUN applicants/students seeking reapplication can now do so through Stellenbosch University’s readmission portal, which is now open to the general public from April 01 2023 to 26 January 2024/2025.
Applicants seeking readmission must submit a new application form to Stellenbosch University for the 2024 January intake, which runs from 01 April to January 26, 2024, depending on the course. Unless otherwise stated on the official website, Stellenbosch University will only accept online applications.
What to do if you were previously rejected at Stellenbosch University
If your application for the 2023 application intake was rejected, you must reapply to Stellenbosch University for the 2024 application intake. Unfortunately, you will need to reapply for the this academic year. Admission is not automatically deferred to the next intake. This applies to both new and returning applicants. However, for the 2024 intake, you can only submit one application form.
Readmission and reapplication for the January 2024 intake are now open at Stellenbosch University. On April 1, 2023, Stellenbosch University readmission form was published on www.sun.ac.za. The normal Stellenbosch University deadline for readmission is October 31, 2024. Postgraduate applications, on the other hand, have been extended until January 26, 2024.
Are you a returning student of Stellenbosch University?
A returning student of Stellenbosch University is an applicant who has already obtained a SUN student number. Such applicants must select ” RETURNING STUDENT” and not new applicants.
To complete your online application form for the 2024 intake at Stellenbosch University, you will be asked to follow the Step-by-Step Guide to Online Applications for Students Who Have an Existing Student Number document on the website.
To apply for Readmission at Stellenbosch University in 2024-2025
Stellenbosch University Online Readmission application requires an email address in order to send confirmations. If you do not already have an email address, create one at www.gmail.com before beginning the online application process. Students must provide a cell phone number so that they can be reached by phone if necessary.
Make sure to submit your application by the deadline. To begin your application, you will need an e-mail address and a phone number to create your profile and to complete the online application form. >>>Stellenbosch university readmission 2024-2025
If you are applying for admission to undergraduate programmes of the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, you must register for and write the Situational Judgement Test.
How to Apply Again at Stellenbosch University in 2024/2025
Applicants who have previously applied to Stellenbosch University (with an existing student number) will be prompted to apply through the right portal.
If you started an online application but did not finish it until the upload of supporting documentation and confirmation of your student number. Once you’ve submitted your application online, you won’t be able to upload your supporting documentation through the wizard. As a result, you must upload all required documents and confirm your student number at Stellenbosch University.
- How To Start A New Application At Stellenbosch University 2024-2025
- How to Apply at Stellenbosch University For 2024-2025
Before you Upload the supporting documents of Stellenbosch University
- All documents must be certified (except programme-specific requirements e.g. cover letter)
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Your application will not be processed until all documents have been submitted including the proof of application fee payment.
- Ensure that your electronic copies are clear and legible, and that Stellenbosch University can read everything on the page. If the university is unable to do so, management will request that you resubmit the document, which will delay your application.
- Stellenbosch University prefers PDF documents, but doc, docx, jpg, jpeg, and png files are also acceptable.
- You will be unable to register at the University unless you have signed a student contract.
Seeking Readmission for 2024 at Stellenbosch University
To reapply for admission at Stellenbosch University, follow the steps below:
- Visit http://www.sun.ac.za/.
- On the top menu of the page, select “Students.”
- Click on the Returning student tab
- Select your qualification.
- Examine your program options. You may choose up to three programs from any faculty.
- Check that you meet the requirements for the program you’ve chosen.
- Choose “Apply” from the tabs. The application must be submitted by the deadline.
- Fill out your online application form.
- Following the creation of your profile, you can immediately proceed with your online application by following the system prompts.
- Upload all supporting documentation.
- Please take your time when filling out the application and provide accurate information to SU.
- Submit your application.
- You will be notified via email that the university has received your application. All emails sent to you will be available on the Applicant Portal as well.
- If your application is successful, the university will contact you via the email address and phone number you provided.
Stellenbosch University online application outcome for 2024
If you have applied for more than one programme, you may receive more than one offer from Stellenbosch University. You may only accept one offer.
If you apply with your grade 11 results, Stellenbosch University may admit you on the condition that you pass your final National Senior Certificate (NSC) or equivalent exam and that your results meet the programme conditions.
Upload Your Signed Contract
When you first accept an offer (whether that is a conditional or final offer), Stellenbosch University will ask you to submit a signed Student Contract. Once you have accepted a final offer and uploaded your Student Contract, you will be able to register when the official registration opens.
You will not be able to register if Stellenbosch University has not received your signed Student Contract.
If you are an international student, you will receive a letter of undertaking from the University to apply for your study visa. You will undergo a pre-registration process, where Stellenbosch University will verify that you have a valid passport, study visa, and South African medical cover and have paid the required fees
What to do if you want to reject an application at Stellenbosch
If you accept an offer you can decline it at any time to accept another offer. If you have declined an offer or your offer has expired you must contact Client Services at email@example.com if you want to be considered for that programme again. The Faculty can then consider your request based on available space.
Change your Stellenbosch application.
Programme change requests can be sent to Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to quote your Application ID. Please note: Once applications have closed, the relevant faculty may refuse to consider your request for a programme change
Stellenbosch University Contact details for assistance and enquiries
- Stellenbosch University
- Private Bag X1,
- Matieland, 7602,
- Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Telephone Number: +27 21 808 9111
- Fax: +27 21 808 3822
- Email Address: email@example.com
- When to Apply to Stellenbosch University for 2024-2025
- UWC Online Application 2024-2025 | Learn How to Apply Online
- How to Apply at University of Pretoria | www.up.ac.za 2024-2025