www.pecollege.edu.za apply online application 2025-2026
www.pecollege.edu.za apply online application 2025-2026
Applications Open for 2025-2026 at Port Elizabeth Tvet College! Port Elizabeth Tvet College is now accepting applications, registrations, and enrollments for the 2025-2026 academic year. Prospective students are invited to submit their applications for undergraduate diplomas, NATED courses, NCV courses, Higher certifications, short courses, and online courses. By enrolling at Port Elizabeth Tvet College, you can invest in a brighter future with industry-focused education and training.
Port Elizabeth Tvet College Application Process for 2025-2026
Applications for admission to Port Elizabeth Tvet College are open to both South African citizens and qualified international students who possess a valid study permit and passport. The application process is conducted online, and all necessary documents must be uploaded electronically.
The application period for the 2025-2026 academic year will commence on September 1, 2024, and close on September 30, 2024. Please take note of these important dates to ensure the timely submission of your application.
How to Apply to PE College Online?
To apply to Port Elizabeth Tvet College, you must follow the steps below:
- Please go to www.pecollege.edu.za.
- Select it, then click the APPLY NOW tab.
- Choose the APPLY symbol from the left side of the screen.
- You can access two mandatory placement tests by clicking the link.
- Please take the two mandatory aptitude tests. You’ll be provided with the URL.
- Click to start the pace test for numeracy and basic mathematical abilities.
- complete the language test.
- Scroll down once you arrive at the application link.
- Choose NO for the first two questions.
- After answering the two questions and agreeing to the application requirements, click “Next”.
- Give a succinct biography about yourself.
- your academic background in the text box.
- Find out what you qualify for.
- Finish out the remaining pages.
- Send the application in
PE College Online Application For 2025 Closing Date
The online application portal of Port Elizabeth Tvet College will be closed by 30 September 2024. All application documents must reach Russel Road College, Iqhayiya, and Dower campuses by the deadline. Port Elizabeth does not accept both late applications and application fees. PE online application form will be open from 01-30 September 2024.
Port Elizabeth College (PE) 2025 Admission Requirements
The preferred candidates for all courses offered at Port Elizabeth Tvet College are those having Grade 12 (passed or failed), or an equivalent. Candidates who have completed grades 9, 10, and 11 may be taken into consideration pending the outcome of a competency exam. Nevertheless, Grade 11 is required for admission to Port Elizabeth Tvet College.
Students will be selected according to their potential ability based on their highest qualifications and other relevant factors) to complete the course. The College Council reserves the right to determine this potential.
Port Elizabeth Tvet College Application Documents 2025
During the application and registration cycle, all prospective students will be required to submit the following certified documents:
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from their previous places of employment or education;
- A certified copy of the most recent school report;
- Two certified copies of ID (where a student is 16 years of age or older); Parents or guardians must accompany the applicant.
Students who transfer from another TVET College must submit the following documents
- A letter to confirm that they have been de-registered at the previous institution
- A Certified copy of the Identity Document
- A report of their academic history on a College letterhead, including Internal Continuous Assessment (ICASS) and Integrated Summative Assessment (ISAT) results
- The student’s Portfolios of Evidence for all subjects from the previous institution, if transferring during an academic year
- A Certificate of Good Conduct, from their previous institution of learning
Does Port Elizabeth College provide NSFAS?
Yes, Port Elizabeth College has been given the go-ahead to collect NSFAS funds. Students who can demonstrate academic progress and meet the extra qualifying conditions are eligible for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) at Port Elizabeth TVET College.
List of Courses Offered at Port Elizabeth College
Below are the courses available at Port Elizabeth College
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Assistant
- Public Management
- Financial Management
- Legal Secretary
- Marketing management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Office Administration
- Safety in Society
- Transport and Logistics
- Finance Economics and Accounting
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Electrical infrastructure construction
- Engineering and Related Design
Port Elizabeth College offers the following short and online courses
- Welding Practical 1 (Arc)
- Welding Practical 2 (Gas)
- Electrical Practical
- PLC Practical
- Installation Rules (Wire Mans License)
- Basic Hand Skills
- Electronic Practical 1
- Electronic Practical 2
- Hydraulics Practical 1
- Pneumatics Practical 1
- Pneumatics Practical 2
- CNC Lathe
- Motor (know your car)
- Basic Bricklaying
- Electrical (House Wiring)
- Electrical (Basic Motor & Starter)
- Electrical (Advanced Motor & Starter)
- Electrical Trade Test Preparation
How to Check Port Elizabeth College 2025 Application Status
The steps at Port Elizabeth College to check the status of your application are as follows:
- Go to the application portal of Port Elizabeth College at www.pecollege.edu.za
- Log in to that account using your username and password.
- Once logged in, navigate to the application status section. There, you should find details about the status of your application, such as whether it’s under review, accepted, rejected, or any additional requirements, if applicable.
- If you cannot find the application status online, you can contact the admissions office of Port Elizabeth College directly.