TUT Closing Date For Application 2024/2025
TUT Closing Date For Application 2024/2025
The Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) portal is active and open; go there to fill out your online application for admission. TUT will only close its online application forms for the January intake on 30 November 2024 but will reopen for late admissions in the month of February. Applications to study an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification at TUT are still open for the 2024/2025 intake.
TUT anticipates ending its online admission procedure for the 2024–2025 academic year on November 30, 2024. The Tshwane University of Technology’s (TUT) online application will open on March 1 and close at the end of November 2024 at 12:00 midnight. Your applications must be delivered to TUT by November 30, 2024, together with a non-refundable R240 application fee.
All first-year students at the Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) must submit an application manually or online by November 30, 2024. Before submitting your application for TUT admission 2024, make sure all academic requirements have been satisfied. You cannot make a decision regarding what to study or the prerequisites until you have read the TUT prospectus for 2024. Submit an application for a course that corresponds to your grade point average.
TUT Application Fee Deadline For 2024-2025
All application materials, including proof of payment of the R240 non-refundable application fee, must be submitted to TUT Best before or on the application deadline. Your 2024/2025 application will not be evaluated if you submit it without the required application fee. All eligible candidates must meet this requirement.
Deposit the TUT non-refundable application fee of R240 into ABSA with account NUMBER 04 000 000 3. Use your student number or ID number as the reference when paying the TUT application fee.
What Documents are Needed to Apply At TUT 2024-2025?
To apply for admission at the Tshwane University of Technology, you will need to have the documents below:
- A copy of your results for the latest school year
- A copy of your ID
- If you have attended another higher education institution, we need a copy of your academic transcript
- Copies of your original identity document, (National) Senior Certificate and highest academic results, and the administration fee must reach TUT before the specified closing dates.
Applicants from nations other than South Africa must possess the following documents:
- Passport, and identification pages
- Transcript, or latest academic result
- Proof of registration at home university
- Proof of medical insurance
- Letter of recommendation
How to complete TUT Online Application Form 2024-2025
All prospective applicants must complete the online application form by following the steps below:
- Go to the TUT website at www.tut.ac.za
- At the top of the TUT homepage, click on the “MENU” tab
- A drop-down list of items appears
- Click on “Study at TUT”
- After that, click on “I want to Study”
- Read the information you see on the screen very carefully
- Then, click on “What can I study” on the left side of the page to view TUT’s various programmes and courses for 2023 and their specific admission requirements and decide on the programme of choice
- Click on the “Admission Point Score” to know the specific TUT AP Score for 2023. This is to assist prospective students in checking if they meet the minimum course entry requirements before they
apply for a specific course at TUT.
- Also, click on “Admission Requirements to view the minimum general admission requirements at TUT
- Go to Application information, complete and submit your application online.
Meeting TUT’s entrance requirements is not a sufficient justification for admission to your desired program. Applicants will be taken into consideration by TUT depending on space availability and, of course, educational requirements for 2024.
TUT Status 2024-2025
With your login information in hand, you may easily monitor the status of your TUT Application for 2024–2025 by following a few simple steps. Get a smart gadget and internet connectivity to accomplish this. Once everything is ready, take the next several steps:
- Go to https://ienabler.tut.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login to access the TUT status webpage.
- in the field provided, type in your student ID number.
- then key in your password or PIN (5 digits of numbers).
- To access the status portal and check the status of your application, click Login.
Speak to the appropriate staff when calling the Tshwane University of Technology TUT at +27 12 382 5780, +27 12 382 5750, or +27 12 382 4388. You can also send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org via email.
For more details, click on the link
- tut online application step by step 2024-2025
- When to Apply at TUT 2024-2025 | www.tut.ac.za online
- Can I apply twice at TUT for 2024/2025 Admissions