TUT Readmission Form 2024/2025 Pdf
TUT Readmission Form 2024/2025 Pdf
TUT administration is requesting that any interested students who want to reapply to TUT apply for Readmission for the 2024/2025 academic year using the TUT readmission application form. All qualified individuals who meet the general and specific faculty requirements for the academic year 2024/2025 are urged to apply.
Those who missed the previous application deadlines but are still interested in attending Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) can reapply. This is treated differently than late applications. The readmission period will commence on the same day as the regular application period, March 1, 2024.
Those who are applying for readmission should be aware that they can only register for the fall 2023 semester if their application is accepted by the administration.
TUT open for Readmission 2024-2025
Application for Readmission at the Tshwane University of Technology is open from March 01 to November 30, 2024. You can only get access to the current TUT 2024/2025 readmission application form from March 01. Prospective applicants applying for readmissions at TUT will be able to do starting from March 01 and the last day for submitting the TUT readmission application form for the 2024/2025 academic intake is 30 November 2024
Do You Pay the Application Fee For Readmission 2024-2025 At TUT
The application for readmission is free. There is no extra cost for TUT readmissions for the academic year 2024-2025 after the applicants pay the registration fee. The TUT application cost for 2024 is waived for all TUT readmission applicants.
How to Apply via Manual Process for 2024/2025
- Tshwane University of Technology
- Private Bag X680
- Pretoria 0001
Address for hand-deliveries and applications in person. All hand-delivered applications and applications submitted in person should be submitted to:
- Central Admissions Office
- Building 21-LG20
- Pretoria Campus
- Staatsartillerie Road
- Pretoria West
How to do readmission at TUT Online
Prospective applicants applying for TUT readmission must submit either an online form or a hard copy form. To apply for TUT readmission 2024-2025, visit
- Click on the Menu
- Click on the Study at TUT Dropbox list
- Select the I want to study link
- Select and click on the link “Re-Admission” on the left of the screen
- You will be redirected to the Tshwane University of Technology PRODI41, a TUT readmission application portal
- Enter your student number and your PIN to get started
- First, accept the rules by check listing the I ACCEPT box
- Choose the qualifications you wish to apply for
- Complete the entire application form for 2024-2025
How to get a rеfеrеnсе numbеr: Whеn thе аррlісаtіоn hаѕ bееn processed, thе аррlісаnt will be аllосаtеd a unique rеfеrеnсе numbеr (his/her ѕtudеnt number) for іdеntіfісаtіоn рurроѕеѕ.
Application Documents that must be submitted to TUT before the Closing Date in 2024/2025
- A fully completed application form
- Recently certified (certification may not be not older than one year)
- Copies of your original identity document
- National Senior Certificate and/or highest academic results
- The proof of application fee.
Any applicant with a concern can reach TUT on the following numbers or otherwise email tut to get instant feedback
- How do I know if I’m accepted at TUT
- Can I apply twice at TUT for 2024/2025 Admissions
- Does Tut offer to police Courses