VUT Online Registration 2023/2024
VUT Online Registration 2023/2024
The final step in the application process is urging the selected candidates to officially register when the application procedure is over. All new students register electronically with the Vaal University of Technology. To be a fully admitted student to the university, this is necessary.
If your application is accepted, there is no need for you to go on campus for registration or enquiries because the entire registration process is done online. Read this article for more information on the registration, closing dates, and Payment method sanctioned by the university.
Registration Schedule 2023
First-year students: Registration is open for all admitted first-year students. All self-funded and bursary students may start registering. Please note that a minimum fee of R2200 is payable prior to registration for all non-NSFAS-funded students. All NSFAS-funded students will await funding decisions to be made prior to the commencement of their registration. All finance-related queries should be directed to the Finance Department.
Returning students: Registration will open on Monday, 31 January 2023 for all returning students.
The following are the step-by-step approach to getting registered at the Vaal University of Technology for the 2023 academic year.
step1. Login details
- Log onto the official website of the University. The link is provided at the end of the steps.
step2. Rules and Regulations
- On the left, click “Rules and Regulations.” Take notes on the contents of the document as you read it. Please keep in mind that accepting the Rules and Regulations is required and counts as your electronic signature. This indicator is kept in your Student File and can be utilized as a Legal Agreement in the event of a disagreement or disciplinary action.
- On the left, click “Submit Registration.” After you’ve read the rules and agreed to them, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “I accept” button.
step3. Employment Status
- In the field “Employment Status,” choose your “Employment Status” from the drop-down menu.
Select “Save and Continue,” “Save – Continue Later,” or “Restart Process” from the drop-down menu.
step4. Select your courses
- By checking the box next to each subject, you can choose your subjects. Make sure you choose all of the required subjects. Choose a balance of electives from the list;
- Note that you may not register for subjects where the pre-requisite has not been met. These subjects will be indicated with a Click on the “Save and Continue” or “Save – Continue Later” or “Restart Process” button.
step5. Print cost
- If you want to print the Registration Fees, click the “Print Cost Details” option.
step6. Accept Registration
- To complete the registration procedure, click the “Accept Registration” button. Congratulations! You have successfully finished your registration as a Vaal University of Technology genuine student.
step7. Add a courses
- If you wish to add a course to your registration, go to the left and click “Add a course to a Registration.” In the Qualification Code field, click. By checking the box next to each course, you can select your course(s). You will not be able to register for any course(s) if the prerequisite has not been met. A red x will appear next to these courses. Select “Save and Continue,” “Save – Continue Later,” or “Restart Process” from the drop-down menu.
step 8. Print the proof of registration
- If you need to reprint your proof of registration, go to the left-hand menu and select “Proof of Registration.”
- Click on “Proof of Statement” on the left should you want to re-print your proof of statement
step10. Proof of statement
- Click on “Proof of Statement” on the left should you want to re-print your proof of the statement. Process Status gives you an indication of whether you have completed all the compulsory steps of the registration process.
Click on the link below to register after going through the process
Contact Vaal University
- Tel: +27 (0) 16 950 9000
- Admission Enquiries
- Tel: +27 (0)16 950 9356
- Private Bag X021,
- Vanderbijlpark 1911,
- Andries Potgieter Blvd ,
- South Africa
- How To Check TUT NSFAS Status 2022/2023 Online
- NSFAS Status Check 2022
- How to Apply for NSFAS Application 2023