CJC TVET College NSFAS Application 2024-2025
CJC TVET College NSFAS Application 2024-2025
You can apply for an NSFAS bursary if you have been offered a place to study at Central Johannesburg TVET College for the academic year 2024–2025 but are struggling financially. This is your chance to apply for financial aid if your gross family income is less than R350,000 yet you have been accepted to Central Johannesburg TVET College. One of the recognized TVET institutions where students may apply for NSSFAS assistance to help them pay for their tuition, lodging, and registration fees is the Central Johannesburg TVET College in South Africa.
Students at Central Johannesburg TVET College can start applying for NSFAS bursaries for the academic year 2024–2025 as the application window will be open from 28 September to 31 January 2024. Please submit your application for the bursary as soon as possible because the NSFAS application form will close on January 31, 2024. There won’t be any extensions to the application deadline for the academic year 2024-2025.
Understand Central Johannesburg TVET College NSFAS
NSFAS is a government-funded financial aid scheme aimed at providing financial support to eligible South African students pursuing higher education at public TVET colleges and universities including Central Johannesburg TVET College. NSFAS covers tuition fees, study materials, accommodation, and a living allowance, ensuring that students from all backgrounds have the opportunity to complete their studies without financial constraints.
Date of Online NSFAS Application for Central Johannesburg TVET College 2024-2025
Central Johannesburg TVET College National Student Financial Aid Scheme (CJC-NSFAS) will be open from 28 September – 31 January 2024. All prospective Central Johannesburg TVET College students can start applying for an NSFAS bursary or student loan from the 28th of September 2023 for the academic year 2024-2025. Late applications will not be open for NSFAS prospective students.
Who Qualifies For NSFAS 2024 Funding at Central Johannesburg TVET College?
To be eligible for NSFAS financing at Central Johannesburg TVET College for the current academic year, you must meet the following criteria.
- South African citizens or permanent residents
- SASSA grant recipients
- Applicants whose combined gross household income is not more than R350 000 per year
- Persons living with disabilities whose combined gross household income is not more than R600 000 per year.
- A student with a valid email and a phone number
NSFAS Documents Needed by Central Johannesburg TVET College Students:
Before submitting an NSFAS application form, the following documents must be ready to be uploaded during the application process online
- Copy of ID
ID copies of parent(s), guardian or spouse
Proof of income of parent(s), guardian or spouse (payslip or appointment letter, where applicable)
- A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- Vulnerable Child Declaration form completed by a social worker
- Retrenchment letter
Death certificate/s ; Divorce decree
- Non-SASSA Declaration Form
Please Note: No affidavits or copies of driver’s license will be accepted as proof of ID
NSFAS Allowances For Central Johannesburg TVET College Students
NSFAS offers a range of financial opportunities and allowances to Central Johannesburg TVET College students, including:
- NSFAS allowance of R24,000, R18,900, and R15,750 per year for accommodation in urban, peri-urban, and remote areas are paid to the respective Central Johannesburg TVET students
- Full Registration & Tuition Fees
- Personal Care Allowance of R2900
- Transport Allowance of R7,350 up to 40 km from
How to Apply for the NSFAS 2024 Bursary?
Central Johannesburg TVET College students should adhere to these guidelines to submit an online NSFAS application in 2024:
- Step 1 0f 7: Enter nsfas.org.za 2024 and select the myNSFAS link.
- Step 2 0f 7: Create a myNSFAS account before applying.
- Step 3 0f 7: Fill out the NSFAS account area to create the account. Congratulations on establishing an NSFAS account.
- Step 4 0f 7: Keep your account and password secure.
- Step 5 0f 7: Complete the areas on the screen by clicking the “APPLY” tab.
- Step 6 0f 7: Upload any necessary supporting papers, such as identity documents, ID copies of parent/s, legal guardian/guardian, or spouse, Smart ID cards, and proof of income.
- Step 7 0f 7: Click the “Submit” button.
- Official Website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Instagram: myNSFAS
- Twitter: myNSFAS
- CJC Is Open For Second Semester of 2024-2025
- Is CJC Open For 2024 Application
- How to Apply to Goldfields College Online 2024/2025