How to Apply at SPU 2024-2025 | www.spu.ac.za
How to Apply at SPU 2024-2025 | www.spu.ac.za
Applying online for the first time to Sol Plaatje University (SPU) can be stressful, especially if you have just finished your matric or Grade 12 exams, which is why we have written this article to help alleviate that stress and frustration. The online application for the 2024 intake at Sol Plaatje University (SPU) is now open to all prospective students. Read this article if you’re having trouble submitting or applying via online form, or even completing the Sol Plaatje University (SPU) online application form.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) will only accept online applications after April 1, 2023. We regret to inform you that the online application portal for Sol Plaatje University (SPU) will not be available until April 1, 2023. You will most likely be unable to access the online application portal until April 1, 2023, for the January 2024 intake.
What is required to submit an online application for January 2024 intake to SPU
You must have a smart device with internet access to apply or submit an online application to Sol Plaatje University (SPU). You can apply to SPU with your smartphone or any other internet-connected device. Google Chrome is the best browser for Sol Plaatje University (SPU) online applications due to its compatibility with the Sol Plaatje University (SPU) online application portal system. Finally, an email, scan copies of supporting documents, and a contact number are required when applying or submitting an online application to Sol Plaatje University (SPU).
Documents Needed for SPU Submission During the Online Application Process
Prospective students applying to Sol Plaatje University (SPU) for the January 2024 intake should have the following documents available to upload while their application is being processed:
- South Africa ID or Passport (international Applicant)
- Matric Certificates
- Academic Transcripts,
- Qualification(s) obtained at another University
- Study permit
SPU Application FEE for 2024-2025 Online Applications
There is no application or processing fee at Sol Plaatje University (SPU)
How to Apply at SPU
To begin, you must obtain an application form. You can download the application form from Sol Plaatje University’s (SPU) website, contact its information department and request that it be mailed to you, or pick it up at any of its campuses.
Please be aware that the NSFAS 2023 appeals process is now open to all returning, continuing, and new students. Within 30 days of receiving the unsuccessful status, students should file an appeal through their myNSFAS account. For more information on how to file an appeal, go to www.nsfas.org.za.
How to complete the application at SPU for 2024-2025
All prospective applicants must complete this step before submitting an application form to SPU.
- Visit SPU’s official website @ website at www.spu.ac.za.
- Click on the “Apply” tab to commence with the application
- Once you’ve finished filling out your bio, your student ID will show up on the screen.
- Apply, sign up, update personal data, and obtain academic and other data
- As a new potential student, create a pin.
- To continue with your application, log in, read, and then accept the applicable regulations.
- After selecting Application, select View Application Rules
- Enter your information (School Attended, School Leaving Subjects, Certificates)
- Type in Prior Qualification
- Any Impairments/disabilities ( The applicant must be precise)
- Personal Information Updates (e.g. If you require residence accommodation, etc.)
- Upload all the supporting documents
- Submit the finished application by clicking on the “Submit” tab.
Sol Plaatje University Courses and Entry Requirements
- The University has set the minimum academic requirements for admission to Sol Plaatje University’s (SPU) study programmes in 2024.
- The requirements are based on applicants’ South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) examination results.
- Applicants who hold certificates from a different examination system will be considered individually for admission.
- If you satisfy the minimum admission requirements stated here, this does not automatically mean that you will be admitted to the study programme at SPU.
- The final decision on your admission will be based on your academic performance and the availability of space in the programme.
- The better your academic performance above this minimum, the better your chance of being admitted to study at SPU in 2024
Visit the official website Here for more information.
- When is the Application opening at TUT for 2024-2025
- When to Apply at TUT 2024-2025 | www.tut.ac.za online
- Nsfas Laptop Application form at TUT For 2023