Medunsa Requirements for Medicine 2023 I Apply
Medunsa Requirements for Medicine 2023/2024
The Medical University of South Africa was once known as Sefako Makgatho University (MEDUNSA). The hospital center is named after Sefako Makgatho, a former South African politician and the African National Congress’s second president. SMU is the name given to it nowadays.
List of Courses Available at Sefako Makgatho University
There are various courses for one to study at the institution. Here are some of Medunsa’s courses available for 2023/2024 admissions.
School of Health Care Sciences:
Bachelor of Sciences in Dietetics.
School of Medicine: Bachelor of Diagnostic Radiography.
School of Oral Health Sciences:
Bachelor of Dental Surgery. School of Pharmacy:
Bachelor of Pharmacy. School of Science and Technology:
Bachelor of Science
- Obtain a national curriculum statement NCS with at least 4 out of the usual 7 subjects in grade 12. Scored a minimum achievement level of 50 percent in the 4 subjects.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of admission.
- Have a matriculation exemption certificate issued by the South African matriculation board.
- Have a pass mark in mathematics and physical science, a combined rating of 9 and higher or standard grade.
Specific Admission Requirements for Medical students
Application Contact Details
Medunsa University is available to help, just choose any of these means to reach the university
Phone: (012) 521-5057 / 5059 / 5062
Fax: (012) 560-0086
For more information, visit the official website; Medunsa Medical University
- SMU Undergraduate Prospectus 2023/2024
- TUT Diploma in Policing-Courses-Fees 2023
- NMU Prospectus 2023 Pdf Download