NMU Application Dates 2024/2025
NMU Application Dates 2024/2025
The Nelson Mandela University administration has officially announced the online application dates (Opening and closing) for the 2024/2025 academic year, allowing applicants to start their applications. Students can visit the application portal to begin the process of applying for admission to Nelson Mandela University. Download the application form if you’re a manual applicant.
Nelson Mandela University Opening Dates 2024/2025
Online applications will be accepted starting in April 2023 from prospective undergraduate, graduate, and international students who desire to enroll at Nelson Mandela University in 2024/2025. Applicants are urged to submit their applications as soon as they can.
Nelson Mandela University Application timelines for all undergraduate, Postgraduate and International applicants
The following dates are the deadlines for submitting the online application. Apply online by the end of the dates specified by prospective undergraduate, postgraduate, and international students who desire to attend Nelson Mandela University in 2023:
- 31 May 2023 for MBChB applicants with the NBT (if applicable) to be written by no later than 31 July 2023.
- 30 June 2023 for Bachelor of Radiography (Diagnostic) applications.
- 4 August 2023 for early applications (excluding MBChB & BRad)
- 30 September 2023 for late applications (excluding MBChB & BRad)
Student Accommodation (On-Campus & Off-Campus): 30 September 2023 is the closing date for the application
International Applicants: International student applications (excluding MBChB & BRad): 30 September 2023
How to apply to Nelson Mandela University in 2024
Prospective applicants who are willing to apply for either undergraduate or postgraduate must follow the steps outlined below.
1. Login: Visit the official website at www.nmu.ac.za and search for the application portal. use a smart device like a laptop or tablet. Do not use a mobile phone to apply. It may delay the process.
2. Personal Information Details – Complete all fields indicated and click apply at the bottom of the page. This does not mean that your application is complete, or that you will be considered for admission yet.
3. Verification of address: You will be sent an e-mail to verify your e-mail address first. Check your spam if not received a notification of this message. Once verified, another e-mail will be sent with a link to stage 2 of the application process, and will also include your student number and pin.
- Click on the link and type in your student number and pin to proceed with your online application;
- Ensure that all fields highlighted in “red” are completed as these fields are compulsory. Fields highlighted in yellow are optional, and those marked in green require no action.
4. Upload the required Documents: Include all your supporting documentation with your online application as a PDF or JPEG formatted attachment. You can also upload your supporting docs on the admissions dashboard via the University website, but only once you have submitted your completed online application.
5. Submit a fully completed online application form: At the bottom of the page, you will need to click “Final Submission” to submit your application. No changes can be made after you have submitted your application form.
For more information click here: Nelson Mandela University webpage
- Unisa Application Dates 2024/2025
- DUT Online Application 2024/2025 Opening Date
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application 2024/2025 Closing Date