Nsfas Online Application 2024-2025 Apply Now
Nsfas Online Application 2024-2025 Apply Now
As an application portal, we are pleased to inform you that the 2024 Nsfas application is still being processed. Suppose you are a South African citizen studying at a public university or TVET college. If you registered and began studying before 2023, you are eligible for funding if your combined household income is less than R122 000 per year; however, if you registered for the first time in or after 2022, you are only eligible if your combined household income is less than R350 000 per year.
Nsfas 2024-2025 Application Deadline
The Nsfas bursary was OPENED on September 28, 2023. The application will be accepted until January 31, 2024, when the scheme will be discontinued. Because of the time constraint, applicants will have enough time to plan their applications. Nonetheless, you only have a few weeks to close the portal, so waiting isn’t an option. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
Did you attend a TVET college this year but want to continue your studies at a university in 2024?
You must have passed and completed your TVET qualification in order to be funded for an approved university qualification in 2024. You should also apply to the university for an NSFAS-funded course.
Your NSFAS funding application was approved, but you did not register at the time of approval.
You have a year after your NSFAS application is approved to enrol in a TVET college or university. If your NSFAS funding application for the 2024-2025 academic year was approved but you did not register for the entire year, you must reapply here.
Documents Required for Nsfas Applications
After the deadline, you will be unable to upload any outstanding documents. As a result, it is critical to gather these documents and have them ready before beginning your applications. The following documents are required:
- Copy of your student ID or Birth certificate if you don’t have the ID yet
- Copy of parent/s or guardian/ spouse ID (They must be south African Citizens)
- Smart card: both sides of the card required
- Proof of income (where applicable)
- Persons living with disability (Disability Annexure A form)
- An applicant who is recognised as a vulnerable child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed Vulnerable Child Declaration form completed by a social worker
- An applicant who has indicated that s/he has no family member details and or abridged birth certificate must complete the Declaration: Non-SASSA
Nsfas Application Requirement for 2024-2025
- Every South African citizen
- All SASSA grant recipients are eligible for funding.
- Applicants with a combined household income of less than R350 000 per year
- A disabled individual: The combined household income cannot exceed R600,000 per year.
- Students who began their studies prior to 2018 and whose household income is less than R122 000 per year
How to Apply for Nsfas Funding
To apply online, you will need a functioning cellphone, a valid cellphone number and your own email address
- Online Applicants must log onto the official website www.nsfas.org.za
- Create an Account called myNSFAS Here
- After this account, the portal will be accessible for all information to be provided
- Fill the required fields with accurate data
- Upload all supporting Documents and click continue
Please Note: Your ID number is your username. Please keep all your personal information in a safe place.
Institutions Receiving Nsfas Funding
NSFAS will only provide financial assistance to eligible students who have applied and been accepted to a public university or TVET college for a funded program. Nsfas does not provide funding if you plan to or are currently enrolled in a private institution.
Number of qualifications for funding in 2024-2025
At any given time, a student can only be funded for one qualification at one institution. If the student completed an N6 qualification at a TVET college, he or she may be eligible for university funding. Once your N6 is completed, you will need to apply for university funding.
Reach out to the scheme via the following handles
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nsfas.org.za
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/myNSFAS
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mynsfas/
For more information about the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), visit the official website
- Nsfas Laptop Online Application Form 2024-2025
- Nsfas Late Application For 2024-2025 Open Now
- How To Re-Register on 2024-2025 Nsfas