Rhodes Late Application Closing Date 2024-2025
Rhodes Late Application Closing Date 2024-2025/ Does Rhodes University accept late applications
If you are still interested in studying at Rhodes University for the academic year 2024-2025, there is another option for individuals who have yet to submit their online applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. Rhodes University has reopened its online application form for the intake of 2024 in order to accept new and interested applicants who were unable to finish and submit their applications during the application period. There are still some courses available at Rhodes University for 2024 enrollment. You can go to the Rhodes official website to see which courses are still open and see whether you meet the entrance requirements to apply. This is only available for a limited time, so act quickly.
The online application for Rhodes University’s 2024 admissions opened on April 1 this year and was recently closed for all qualifications. However, Rhodes University still has a few courses available after the selection. Remember that late applications are only accepted for courses that are not yet full. As soon as those courses are full, they will be phased away, even before the specified time frame for late applications.
Rhodes Late Application Closing Date 2024/2025
The deadline for all new and returning student applications for admission to Rhodes University is November 30, 2023. This applies to all prospective undergraduate and graduate students. Starting December 1, this year, Rhodes University will accept late applications only if there are still open courses at the university. If you apply after November of this year, you will have a few options for courses. Take the bull by the horns and apply for additional good and respected courses right away. This is due to the possibility that you will not like the courses that remain after the closing date.
Rhodes University Application Fee 2024-2025
Initial applications for admission must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of R100 for all applicants. Late applications will be considered after the closing date. This will however not attract an extra application fee
READ ALSO: www.rhodes.ac.za Online Status 2024
Submit the following documents before the closing dates for the 2023/2024 admissions
- A copy of your official school results.
- Your student number.
- Evidence that your Registration Fee has been cleared
- A copy of the deposit slip, if you have deposited money into the University account.
- If you have been awarded a bursary, a copy of your letter of the award should have been faxed through to the Fees Office.
- School leavers: Your final NSC/ A level / IGCSE results.
- Transferring students: Your transcript from your previous university and course outlines.
- International students:
- Proof of Initial Fee (IF) clearance by no later than 21 January 2024.
- Passport with a valid study visa to study specifically at Rhodes University.
- A medical aid membership certificate, which can be verified by Consultants, Simeka Health (Pty) Ltd
- If your A-level or IGCSE results are not available at the time of registration, you will not be permitted to register until they are. If you pre-registered, you will be given a confirmation number.
See the table below for the Contact details of Rhodes University
+27 46 603 8111
Visit the official website for more application information
- Univen Late Application For 2024/2025
- NMU Late Application 2024/2025-Apply Now
- Is WSU still open for late applications 2024/2025