TUT Online Registration Now Open For 2024/2025 | FTES
TUT Online Registration Now Open For 2024/2025 | FTES: Tshwane University (TUT) 2024 Online Registration
With registration for the 2024 student intake opening on 20 January 2024 at Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), this article will tremendously assist students in completing the registration procedure as easily as possible.
All senior and first-time entering students who have received acceptance letters must register online at www.tut.ac.za. Simply click on the online registration link to be led to the registration page to register for your modules.
When is TUT Opening and closing 2024 Registrations?
The registration and enrolment window for new students and returning/senior students for the 2024 academic year is set to open from January 20 to February 14, 2024. The Tshwane University of Technology anticipates that all newly admitted students who have received their acceptance letter will engage in this activity by visiting the TUT registration online portal and completing the form before the deadline. Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) registration is done on a first-come, first served basis. Register now from January 20 to February 14, 2024. Don’t count on late registration.
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)2024 Registration Fee Requirements
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) requires a registration fee; consequently, students who are not NSFAS-funded should ensure that the registration fee of R 1 500 is deposited into TUT’s account via EFT at least 72 hours before registration. You will be unable to register your modules if you do not pay the R1,500.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Documents Needed To Register As A First Time TUT University Student
The following documents are required for first-time students at Tshwane University of Technology during the registration process.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Proof of Registration
- Proof of Residence
TUT Distance Education Registrations/Subject Additions 2024/2025
- Online subject registrations for newly accepted students commence on 20 January 2024 and close on 9 February 2024.
- Online registrations for senior students commence on 10 February 2024 and close on 25 February 2024.
- For your safety and that of the University community, TUT is a cashless institution, therefore students not funded by NSFAS should please ensure that the minimum amount of R 1 500 for tuition and R 1200 for confirmed residence students, is paid into TUT’s account via EFT at least 72 hours before registration
How to Register as a First-time Student at TUT
Below is the Step-by-step Registration Process for first-year students (Freshly accepted students)
Step 1. Login details
- Log onto the official website of the University. The link is provided at the end of the steps.
step2. Rules and Regulations
- On the left, click “Rules and Regulations.” Take notes on the contents of the document as you read it. Please keep in mind that accepting the Rules and Regulations is required and counts as your electronic signature. This indicator is kept in your Student File and can be utilized as a Legal Agreement in the event of a disagreement or disciplinary action.
- On the left, click “Submit Registration.” After you’ve read the rules and agreed to them, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “I accept” button.
step3. Employment Status
- In the field “Employment Status,” choose your “Employment Status” from the drop-down menu.
Select “Save and Continue,” “Save – Continue Later,” or “Restart Process” from the drop-down menu.
step4. Select your courses
- By checking the box next to each subject, you can choose your subjects. Make sure you choose all of the required subjects. Choose a balance of electives from the list;
- Note that you may not register for subjects where the pre-requisite has not been met. These subjects will be indicated with a Click on the “Save and Continue” or “Save – Continue Later” or “Restart Process” button.
step5. Print cost
- If you want to print the Registration Fees, click the “Print Cost Details” option.
step6. Accept Registration
- To complete the registration procedure, click the “Accept Registration” button. Congratulations! You have successfully finished your registration as a Tshwane University of Technology genuine student.
step7. Add a courses
- If you wish to add a course to your registration, go to the left and click “Add a course to a Registration.” In the Qualification Code field, click. By checking the box next to each course, you can select your course(s). You will not be able to register for any course(s) if the prerequisite has not been met. A red x will appear next to these courses. Select “Save and Continue,” “Save – Continue Later,” or “Restart Process” from the drop-down menu.
step 8. Print the proof of registration
- If you need to reprint your proof of registration, go to the left-hand menu and select “Proof of Registration.”
- Click on “Proof of Statement” on the left should you want to re-print your proof of statement
step10. Proof of statement
- Click on “Proof of Statement” on the left should you want to re-print your proof of the statement. Process Status gives you an indication of whether you have completed all the compulsory steps of the registration process.
For any enquiries, see the following contact details at TUT:
Tshwane Based Campuses
- Tel: +27 12 382 5780 or +27 12 382 5750 or +27 12 382 4388
- Email: email@example.com
TUT Contact Centre
- Tel: 086 110 2421
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMS Number: 30655
For more information, click here to visit the official website: TSHWANE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Unisa Online Registration Process 2024/2025
- WSU Online Registration 2024/2025
- University of Pretoria Online Registration Open for 2024/2025