UCT Online Application 2024/2025
UCT Online Application 2024/2025
The University of Cape Town (UCT) Management is notifying for the information of potential applicants and the general public that applications for the school’s 2024/2025 academic year are now open from April 2023. Parents and prospective students are encouraged to check this page for any updates on the online application process.
UCT Dates: Applications at the University of Cape Town (UCT) open from April 01, 2023.
Will there be a late application at the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2024:
Late application at the University of Cape Town (UCT) will not be considered in 2024/2025 admission. Time is of the essence in this application period. application submitted online or manually must reach the university before the closing date.
Who can apply for the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2024:
Applicants who are interested in studying any of the courses available at the University of Cape Town (UCT). This applicant must be applying for the first time to the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2023. Transferring students should also apply during this window.
How many courses can I choose as a fresh applicant during the application:
Applicants have up to two courses to select during the application, first and second choice. Applicants are advised to check the admission requirements before making a decision. Applicants can choose courses with less extensive selection criteria to enhance his/her chance. You must submit only one application.
How do I apply to the University of Cape Town (UCT) for the first time in 2024:
The University Of Cape Town has two forms of Application. An Applicant chooses which of those two is suitable for him/her. An applicant can apply electronically or Manually for the 2023 academic year. Any of these methods are sanctioned by the management of the university.
How to apply online at the University of Cape Town (UCT) in 2023
- Access to the internet and a valid email address;
- Enter http://www.students.uct.ac.za/ to apply
- Get an online application form
- Fill in the online application form with the information required. Asterisks (*) are indicated on the REQUIRED/COMPULSORY Field. Forfeiting any of those will render your application void.
- Choose your Course after examining the specific course requirements. This stage is very key to gaining admission into this University. Download the prospectus
- To specify the names of your first and second choice degrees (if applicable)
- The application cost must be paid (where applicable).
- Upload the supporting documents.
- Submit your completed online application form and documents. Review to ensure the right thing is done before clicking on the Button.
Apply using Hard Copy Form in 2024
- A hard copy of the application form could be downloaded from the official website
- With a black pen, Fill in the information required
- Review the forms to ensure accuracy
- Walk to the bank and deposit the application fee.
How do I submit my hard Copy Application form in 2024?:
A fully completed application form must be submitted to the address below. Documents must be submitted as certified electronic copies to:
What is the cost University Of Cape Town Application?;
The cost of the University of Cape Town (UCT) application be it online or manually is stated below. The application fee must be deposited into the designated bank account with the details below because cash is not permitted on campus. The bank receipt must be attached to the application form on the day of submission.
Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from South Africa and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region R100 Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from outside the SADC region R300 Graduate School of Business (GSB) applications from South Africa and African citizens/residents R1940 GSB applications from outside of Africa USD 300
Deposit the application fee into the account below
- Beneficiary: UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN – No.1 Sundries Account
- Bank: Standard Bank SA Ltd
- Branch: Rondebosch, Western Cape
- Branch Code: 025009
- Account: 071503854
- Swift code (for international payments): SBZAZAJJ
- Reference Number: 11196, applicant number (you will receive your application number when your application is captured).
- Admissions Office
- University of Cape Town, Level 4, Masingene Building, Middle Campus, Rondebosch
- Cape Town, South Africa
- CPUT Prospectus 2024/2025 pdf download
- CPUT Online application status 2024/2025
- www.smu.ac.za Application Form 2024/2025
- Is TUT Application still Open For 2024/2025