UKZN 2024/2025 Online Application
UKZN 2024/2025 Online Application
The University of Kwazulu-Natal (Ukzn) Management is notifying for the information of potential applicants and the general public that applications for the school’s 2024/2025 academic year are now open from April 2023. Parents and prospective students are encouraged to check this page for any updates on the online application process
Try the University of KwaZulu-Natal if you want to study for a bachelor’s degree, a diploma, a higher certificate, or an advanced postgraduate diploma in nursing, midwifery, accounting, or one of many other fields. If you have any doubts, you can always look up information in the prospectus.
Opening Dates: On April 1, 2023, the application procedure will start. However, the university has the right to alter this date.
Application Deadlines 2024/2025
Citizens of South Africa
Semester 1 (January intake)
- Medicine: 30 June: No late applications are accepted.
- All other programmes: 30 September.
- Applications closed on 30 June.
- For admission to semester 1 (February): Closing date 30 September
- For admission to semester 2 (August): Closing date 30 June
- No late applications will be accepted by international applicants.
- Note that Medical School will not consider applications from international students. A limited number of international students are admitted to Medical Schools in line with governmental agreements with their countries.
Who should apply for admission in 2024/2025 to Ukzn
First-time Applicants: South African citizen and currently in Grade 12 or have completed
your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before.
Transfer Applicants: Applicants currently registered (or have been registered) at another institution for undergraduate studies and wish to apply for a transfer to UKZN.
How to Apply for admissions at Ukzn: There are three ways of applying to Ukzn in 2024/2025. These are named and explained below;
- The Central Applications Office (CAO) online application
- The Central Applications Office CAO Hard Copy Application
- Direct application to the university
Hard Copy Application: How to obtain the application
- Visit the CAO website and click on the link www.cao.ac.za to download OR
- Contact the CAO on 031 268 4444 OR
- Fill out the hard copy application form and submit
Direct Application to UKNZ 2024/2025
Download the application form on ukzn official website
- List your programme choices on page one of the application form. Please write the name of the programme in full.
- Provide your existing student number on page one of the application form if you have been registered before.
- Indicate if you would like to be considered for accommodation in one of the UKZN residences.
- Attach proof of payment.
- Return your completed application form with all the required documents and proof of payment of an application fee to the address on the front cover to reach the university before or on the closing date or email it to the Application office @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following
- New applicants will be provided with a UKZN student number.
- Your student number must be quoted in all correspondence/enquiries to the UKZN.
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application in writing or by SMS.
Application Fee payable by 2024/2025 applicants: Check how much an applicant pays for applications
|Conditions of 2023 applications||Application fee|
• If you are a current student and you have been registered in the previous academic year you will not be required to pay an application fee.
visit the official webpage for more information
- Tshwane North College Online Application 2024/2025 Opening Date
- https //enroll.cut.ac.za new application 2024/2025
- Central Technical College Online Application 2024/2025