University of Johannesburg (UJ) Banking Details
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Banking Details, UJ account Details
The Banking Details for the University of Johannesburg (UJ) have been published by the administration of the university for the 2023/2024 academic year. This account detail is meant for all first-time applicants to pay their application fee for the 2023/2024 academic year via this channel.
All Prospective applicants are reminded to pay attention to the banking details, account number, branch, and reference number to avoid wrong payments.
University of Johannesburg banking Information for all payments
Payments to the University of Johannesburg for the 2023/2024 academic year can be made using the options listed details below.
Students with a valid UJ Student Number, using Electronic banking
The new UJ FNB Tuition Fee account is available as a predefined beneficiary on the Electronic platforms of all the major banks, including Capitec Bank.
- Students must search for the predefined beneficiaries on their own electronic banking platform and select the University of Johannesburg First National Bank Tuition Fee account, and save that as a beneficiary to make a payment
- Students must use their STUDENT NUMBER for reference.
Students with a valid UJ Student Number, using any FNB Cash accepting ATM
For Cash deposits: Use any First National Bank (FNB) cash-accepting ATM.
Select the card fewer services option on the ATM and deposit the amount payable.
How to use the ATM: Enter UJ as the recipient name in the First National Bank (FNB) box, followed by a space, and then choose the UJ tuition fees account.
Students with a valid UJ Student Number, using any FNB Branch
Visit any First National Bank (FNB) branch to make a payment into the UJ Tuition Fee Account.
The teller will direct you to effect the payment.
- Remember to use your STUDENT NUMBER for reference.
Students without a valid UJ student number, but a valid South African ID Number or Passport Number can use the following account
First National Bank (FNB) UJ Bursary account details account number:
- Cheque Account Number 626 158 73280
- Branch name: FNB Client Services Branch
- Branch Code: 210 – 554
Contact Details for University of Johannesburg
The University of Johannesburg is readily available to assist with admissions-related matters through email and contact digits below:
- Telephone Number: +27 (0) 11 559 4555
- Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More information, Click HERE
- Ufh Application fee 2023/2024
- Universities without application Fee 2023
- TUT Diploma in Policing-Courses-Fees 2023