WSU Student Email Login
After being accepted into Walter Sisulu University, each student or applicant is given an email with a password. This is a tool used to facilitate communication between the university and the student. The student receives all information via this email. This same email is sometimes used by lecturers to contact students.
The student email at Walter Sisulu University is very active, with hundreds of messages received every day. Since it is impossible to communicate with every student one-on-one due to the school’s large population, students are encouraged to constantly check those emails and be aware of what to do. As a result, a platform was created to fulfill this function.
Login Details, How to Login to the WSU Student Portal
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Enter https://ieweb.wsu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
What to Access on the Student Portal
- WSU Course Registration;
- WSU Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your WSU Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Viewing your WSU transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission
Student Access to Email
As a student, you can keep up-to-date with your correspondence including library book due dates by using the WSU email system. Email accounts are created automatically for all WSU registered students.
Procedures for accessing your Email
- As a student, you can access your emails by going to www.wsu.ac.za –
- Scroll down to Connect Me and select
- The option to access the WSU email
- Use your default student ID Number as your password. You can change the password subsequently
OR go directly to https://outlook.office.com