How Do I Apply to Monash University Malaysia 2023/2024
How Do I Apply to Monash University Malaysia 2023/2024
On this platform, first-time applicants to Monash University Malaysia will learn how to apply for admission as a first-time applicant, when to apply, and what documents to upload during the application process. Applicants can also view the admission requirements for various qualifications, as well as the application fee for each application, regardless of whether they apply online or by hand.
Undergraduate, international, distance education and online students can now apply to Monash University Malaysia. The university has a limited time to receive all applications by submitting the application form.
Eligibility requirements for online admissions to Monash University Malaysia for the academic year 2023/2024
Despite the fact that the application is open to the public, the university does not expect a specific demographic to apply. Typically, the application period is open to first-time (local or international) candidates as well as those whose previous applications were denied to study full-time and on-campus in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program (excluding Honours degree programs). Students who are currently enrolled in other tertiary institutions but wish to attend Monash University Malaysia will be evaluated individually.
Monash University Malaysia Deadlines for 2023/2024
We have published the application deadlines for all two intakes of Monash University Malaysia, as required by our mandate If you intend to apply for admission. The application is open all year, but there are still cutoff dates for online applications, which are listed HERE for all prospective applicants.
Monash University Malaysia Supporting Documents for 2023 intake
The following documents must be prepared in PDF or JPEG format, with a certified true copy:
- A valid email address
- Details of the courses (title and course code) you intend to apply for
- All academic documents in a file format suitable for upload
- Evidence that you meet the English language requirements (eg. IELTS test scores) in a file format suitable for upload
- Documents that support any application for credit for prior learning (including all official transcripts or academic results from previous studies, and copies of the subject syllabuses) in a file format suitable for upload.
- Proof of Payment of the application fee
Monash University Malaysia Application Fee for 2023/2024
When you submit your application, you must pay a non-refundable application fee of RM100 or AUD35. Monash University Malaysia will process your application once your payment is received.
Payment Method of Application Fee
Applicants can pay the application fee using one of the methods listed below.
Online Banking / ATM Cash Deposit / Bank Transfer / Direct Bank In Account details
- Name: MONASH UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Bank Name: HSBC BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD
- Account Number: 302 838727 101
Cheque Drop Box
The cheque drop box is located near the Finance Counter at Building 2.
Mode of payment
- Crossed Cheque/Bank Draft – Payable to ‘Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd’
- Kindly write your student name, student ID and contact no. on the back of the cheque
Over the Counter
- Finance Unit, Level 1, Building 2, Monash University Malaysia.
FlyWire (for international payment)
- Go to Monash-my.flywire.com to begin the payment process
Telegraphic Transfer (for international payment)
- Beneficiary name: Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Beneficiary Account No.: 302-838727-101
- Beneficiary bank: HSBC Bank M Berhad
- Beneficiary bank address: 2 Leboh Ampang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Beneficiary bank SWIFT Code: HBMBMYKL
- Beneficiary Currency: US Dollar
Payee name: Monash University Malaysia Sdn Bhd
How to Apply to Monash University Malaysia in 2023/2024
Here are a few extra details to aid you with your application. Follow the advice listed below for a successful application. This online application is both applicable to International and local Students. There are quite a number of steps involved in the application process, follow through to have a successful application:
Step 1: Locate a course.
- To find the right course for you, go to Undergraduate course options or Postgraduate course options. Remember to double-check all of the entry requirements and prerequisites for the course for which you intend to apply.
Step 2: Create an account and apply online.
- Begin your application by creating an online application account. You can log out and back in at any time to continue your application; the application is saved after you complete each page.
Step 3: Supporting Documents
- Prepare all necessary documentation and information for uploading during the process outlined in this article.
Step 4: Pay the application fee
Step 5: Monitor your application status online.
- After submitting your application, you can track it online by logging into your online application account.
Step 6: offer package
Monash University will review your application and, if accepted, will send you an offer package. The offer package includes the following:
- A Letter of Acceptance for an Offer
- Letter of High Achiever Award (HAA)/Bursary ( only for qualifying students)
- Letter of Credit ( if applicable)
- Form for Medical Examination
Step 7: Accept your offer
Monash University Malaysia Academic entry requirements
To receive an offer from Monash University Malaysia, you must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
Academic requirements for admission
- You can check whether your overseas qualification meets the standard by using the study credit and admissions search. If your country or qualification doesn’t appear in the database, you can apply anyway and provide your results. We will assess them to see if they meet the requirements
Postgraduate Coursework Courses
- Postgraduate coursework degrees usually specify completion of an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification, sometimes with a minimum result and prerequisite subjects
Language proficiency in English
Except for the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine, you must meet the minimum English language requirements for admission to Monash University. You can demonstrate your command of the English language by doing one of the following:
- Year 12 or equivalent English studies at an institution where English is the language of instruction
- English Proficiency Examinations
- Monash English Bridging Program.
Age restrictions apply.
- You must be at least 17 years old when you enroll in a course at Monash University.
Monash University Malaysia Contact and Address
- Tel: +607 2190 600
- Live chat online @ https://ask.monash.edu.my/
Visit the official website for more information
- Malaysia Admissions and Application Procedures 2023/2024
- USM Online Application Undergraduate 2023/2024
- Which courses are still available at CPUT for 2023/2024