How to Apply Again at VUT | Re-admission at VUT online 2024-2025
How to Apply Again at VUT | Re-admission at VUT online 2024-2025, How do I register as a returning student at VUT
The Vaal University of Technology VUT is now accepting readmission applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. If your application for the 2023-2024 academic year was rejected by the Vaal University of Technology VUT, you must reapply for the 2024-2025 academic year. Returning VUT applicants/students seeking reapplication can now do so through the Vaal University of Technology VUT’s readmission portal, which is now open to the general public from April 01 2023 to 31 October 2024/2025.
Applicants seeking readmission must submit a new application form to the Vaal University of Technology VUT for the 2024 January intake, which runs from 01 April to October 31, 2024, depending on the course. Unless otherwise stated on the official website, the Vaal University of Technology VUT will only accept online applications.
What to do if you were previously rejected at the Vaal University of Technology VUT
If your application for the 2023 application intake was rejected, you must reapply to the Vaal University of Technology VUT for the 2024 application intake. Unfortunately, you will need to reapply for the this academic year. Admission is not automatically deferred to the next intake. This applies to both new and returning applicants. However, for the 2024 intake, you can only submit one application form.
Readmission and reapplication for the January 2024 intake are now open at the Vaal University of Technology VUT. On April 1, 2023, the Vaal University of Technology VUT readmission form was published on www.vut.ac.za. The normal Vaal University of Technology VUT deadline for readmission is October 31, 2024. Postgraduate applications, on the other hand, have been extended until October 31, 2024.
Are you a returning student of the Vaal University of Technology VUT?
A returning student of the Vaal University of Technology VUT is an applicant who has already obtained a VUT student number. Such applicants must select ” RETURNING STUDENT” and not new applicants.
To complete your online application form for the 2024 intake at the Vaal University of Technology VUT, you will be asked to follow the Step-by-Step Guide to Online Applications for Students Who Have an Existing Student Number document on the website.
To apply for Readmission at the Vaal University of Technology VUT in 2024-2025
The Vaal University of Technology VUT Online Readmission application requires an email address in order to send confirmations. If you do not already have an email address, create one at www.gmail.com before beginning the online application process. Students must provide a cell phone number so that they can be reached by phone if necessary.
Make sure to submit your application by the deadline. To begin your application, you will need an e-mail address and a phone number to create your profile and to complete the online application form. >>>Vaal University of Technology VUT readmission 2024-2025.
How to Apply Again at the Vaal University of Technology VUT in 2024/2025
Applicants who have previously applied to the Vaal University of Technology VUT (with an existing student number) will be prompted to apply through the right portal.
If you started an online application but did not finish it until the upload of supporting documentation and confirmation of your student number. Once you’ve submitted your application online, you won’t be able to upload your supporting documentation through the wizard. As a result, you must upload all required documents and confirm your student number at the Vaal University of Technology VUT.
CERTIFIED COPIES of the following documents must be provided for Readmission at VUT
- Senior certificate or equivalent qualification
- Identity document;
- Certificate of conduct (if previously enrolled at another tertiary institution);
- An academic record of studies (if previously enrolled and a Financial statement of the relevant tertiary institution, not more than three months old.
- Confirmation letter and/or proof that you have complied with all the requirements for a diploma/degree (copy and/or statement results are not acceptable)
Ensure that your electronic copies are clear and legible, and that the Vaal University of Technology VUT can read everything on the page. If the university is unable to do so, management will request that you resubmit the document, which will delay your application.
Note that Applications for the academic year 2024 are open and “no walk ins” at the campus will be allowed. All applicants must apply online using the VUT application system I-enabler
Seeking Readmission for 2024 at the Vaal University of Technology VUT
To reapply for admission at the Vaal University of Technology VUT, follow the steps below:
- You should go to www.vut.ac.za to apply .
- To begin your application, click the apply tab.
- As a first-time applicant, you must have a student number to apply online. This is accomplished by entering your bio-data, including a working email address, into the field provided.
- The student number and pin will be sent to the email address. If you did not receive a notification, check your spam folder.
- When you return to the application portal, use this student number to log in.
- Begin by deciding on your qualifications or courses of study.
- Check that you meet the program’s requirements.
- To proceed, click the Save and Continue button.
- All supporting documents must be uploaded at this point.
- You will be unable to proceed if you leave a document behind.
- The documents must be scanned and certified, with a maximum file size of 5MB.
- Once you’ve received the number, pay the application fee, remembering to use your student number as the reference.
- After making your payment, applicants should complete their process by reviewing to ensure all required fields are filled out.
- When you’re certain, click the submission tab to send your fully completed application form.
- You will be notified once it has been successfully submitted.
VUT online application outcome for 2024
If you have applied for more than one programme, you may receive more than one offer from the Vaal University of Technology. You may only accept one offer.
You will be notified of your application status by SMS or email, alternatively you can check on the VUT website “Self-check”
ARE YOU PUZZLED? GO TO WWW.VUT.AC.ZA AND DOWNLOAD THE VUT READMISSION FORM FOR 2024-2025 IN PDF FORMAT
- PRIVATE BAG X021,
- ANDRIES POTGIETER BLVD,
- VANDERBIJLPARK 1911,
- SOUTH AFRICA
- Phone Number: +27 (0)16 950 9000
- VUT Application Form 2024-2025 PDF Download For Free
- How To Fill Out A VUT Application Form For 2024-2025
- How to Apply to Vaal University of Technology VUT 2024/2025