Is UJ online application open for 2024-2025
Is UJ online application open for 2024-2025 | How to apply at the University of Johannesburg in 2024
The University of Johannesburg UJ is now accepting new applications for 2024 admissions from all prospective students interested in studying undergraduate or postgraduate courses at the university. The University of Johannesburg UJ opens its application window to all applicants on April 1st, 2023, for the academic year 2024-2025. The University of Johannesburg UJ is still accepting students for the 2024 intake until 31 October 2023.
Students at the University of Johannesburg UJ have the opportunity to apply for Nsfas financial aid for the academic year 2024-2024. As a result, you should begin your online application by specifying the type of bursary you want to apply for on the form. The Nsfas online application will be available on September 28th, 2023. Visit the official website at www.nsfas.ac.za to learn more.
The University of Johannesburg UJ Opening Date for Online Application For 2024-2025
The University of Johannesburg UJ is one of the universities in South Africa that is currently accepting applications for the first semester of 2024. On April 1, 2023, the University of Johannesburg UJ opened its application window to the general public, with a focus on students who have recently completed their Grade 12, Wassce, or matric examinations. The University of Johannesburg UJ online application portal will be open until October 31, 2023.
The last submission deadline is subject to change, and the university reserves the right to change it to allow late applicants to submit their forms for available courses.
Does UJ Accept Late Applications after the Closing Date
Late applications will be considered only if there is space available in the programmes concerned. The University of Johannesburg UJ can accommodate only a limited number of students per programme. So applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in 2024/2025.
The late application will be announced by the University of Johannesburg UJ after January 2024. You can frequently visit this blog for any new development.
UJ Online Application For 2024-2025
To apply to the University of Johannesburg for 2024 admissions, follow the steps below: >>>>How to apply at the University of Johannesburg in 2024?
- Enter “www.uj.ac.za/Apply” into your browser.
- If you are a new applicant, select “New Applicant.”
- To indicate your Student Number, select Yes/No from the drop-down menu.
- Select Yes/No from the drop-down menu to indicate whether you are returning to finish an unfinished application.
- If applicable, enter the Qualification token.
- Read the clause that appears after the preceding step.
- Check the “I Accept” box.
- To proceed, select “Next” from the menu.
- Enter your passport or identification number.
- Fill in the blanks
- To proceed to the next page, click “save and continue.”
- Select Your Qualification
- Upload Your Documents (Ensure they are in prescribed formats.)
- Submit your application and check your status on the official website.
- Online applicants will receive either a final or deferred status within 48 hours.
UJ Checklist for 2024
Ensure the documents are ready when applying for admission at the university of Johannesburg for the 2024 intake in January
- Copies of your identification documents that have been certified (ID)
- A certified copy of your Grade 12 examination results if you have completed
- Certified copy of your Grade 11 (if you’re in Grade 12 right now)
- A working email address is required
International Applicants only
- A certified copy of your native country’s identification document
- A certified copy of your passport number from your home country
- Study Visa in South Africa
- Medical Report
- English Proficiency For Undergraduate programs, proof of IELTS with an overall score of 6 and TOEFL with an average score of 80–104 is required. This applies to those whose high school courses were taught in a language other than English.
UJ Manual Applications for 2024-2025
To apply to UJ, download the application form at www.uj.ac.za online
- Choose between options 1 and 2 for your qualification study. (Please make sure you meet the entrance standards outlined in this prospectus.)
- If you don’t already have a UJ student number, pay the R200 application fee and fill out the UJ academic application form.
- Submit your application to one of the University of Jacksonville’s four campuses. Please wait three weeks before contacting us to inquire about the status of your application. If your application satisfies the minimum standards and space is available in your desired program, you will be notified if your application was successful or not.
- Hardcopy applicants will receive either a final or deferred status within 5 working days
UJ Application Fee for 2024-2025
Applicants who submit a paper application must pay a non-refundable application fee of R200.00. The fee should be paid at FNB Client Services into the First National Bank (FNB) UJ account with account number 626 158 73280. Applicants should keep their student numbers handy as a reference. The branch code is 210-554, and they only accept checks.
Please download the university of Johannesburg online prospectus at www.uj.ac.za and read about the course and entry requirements
Contact Details for UJ
The University of Johannesburg is readily available to assist with admissions-related matters through email and contact digits below:
- Telephone Number: +27 (0) 11 559 4555
- Official Email Address: email@example.com
For more information, Click HERE
- When To Apply At UJ For 2024-2025 | www.uj.ac.za online
- How to Complete Online Application at UJ For 2024-2025
- UJ Application Dates | Apply online at UJ 2024-2025