MUT Online Application 2024/2025
MUT Online Application 2024/2025-MUT Admissions
This article contains information such as the required documents, the application process, the instructions for applicants, and the admission requirements of Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT). This portal will keep you updated with any development regarding admissions.
Does Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) accept Hard Copy applications?
The application process page will guide you. Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT) encourages prospective first-time and transfer applicants to apply online via the CAO office. Applicants can also download the application form from CAO’s official website and fill it out with a spot of ink and attach all supporting documents. Both hard and online applications are accepted at Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT).
When you can apply for admission: Only from April 1, 2023, will the admissions portal be open and it will conclude on September 30, 2023. After this date, applicants are unable to access the portal once again.
Is the Application form For Sale: As was already mentioned, the university accepts both manual and electronic applications. For early submissions, these two ways have an application fee of R210. An applicant will be charged R420.00 for late applications.
For an applicant to apply for admission, the following processes must be carried out:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website, www.cao.ac.za.
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za,
- Click on the apply tab
- Then click on apply now
- and follow the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in the tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
What Programmes are available at Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT): the Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT offers programmes in many fields. Most of the programmes require class attendance as the programmes have a practical component. Should it be offered online, the programme page will indicate the option.
List of Available Faculties and Courses: A large range of undergraduate programmes are offered by the four academic Colleges at Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT):
Faculty of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Building
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Human Resource Management
- Law, Marketing
- Office Technology
- Public Management
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Cost and Management Accounting
- Diploma in Office Management and Technology
- Advanced Diploma in Office Management and Technology
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Marketing
- Advanced Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Public Finance and Accounting
- Diploma in Public Management
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Biomedical Science
- Community Extension
- Environmental Health
- Information & Communication Technology
- Mathematical Sciences and
- Nature Conservation
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Diploma in Agriculture in Animal Production
- Diploma in Biomedical Technology
- Diploma in Community Extension
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Nature Conservation
- Advanced Diploma in Nature Conservation
Minimum Entrance Requirements
- National Senior Certificate with a diploma pass or N3 with 50% pass in Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 5 subjects with level 4 pass for diploma study and level 3 for Access Courses
- English Home Language or First Additional Language, level 4 pass
- Specific subject combination and pass level relevant to the qualification
- Minimum points as per faculty requirements and as listed on the CAO handbook
MUT Contact Details
- 511 Mangosuthu Highway, Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal,4031 OR
- 511 Griffiths Mxenge Highway, Umlazi, KwaZulu-Natal,4031
For General Enquiries
- Enquiries: 031 907 7111
- Admissions Call Centre: 031 819 9299
- Email Address: email@example.com
For more information, visit the official website