Nmu Online application 2024/2025
Nmu Online application 2024/2025
On this platform, Nelson Mandela University (NMU) applicants will learn how to apply for admission as a first-timer, when to apply, and what documents to upload during the application process. Applicants can also view the admission requirements for various qualifications as well as the application fee for each application online or by hand.
Candidates interested in undergraduate, international admission, distance education admission, and graduate entry Medical Programmes should apply to Nelson Mandela University (NMU). There is only a limited time for all applications to reach the university.
Application is open for 2024 admissions on 01 April 2023.
The table below outlines all the closing dates for the various programmes
|Bachelor of Radiography (Diagnostic)||30 June 2023|
|Early applications (excluding MBChB & BRad)||4 August 2023|
|Late applications (excluding MBChB & BRad)||30 September 2023|
|International student applications (excluding MBChB)||30 September 2023|
|MBChB||31 May 2023|
|NBT (if applicable) to be written||31 July 2023|
Before you begin your application for 2024/2025, make the following checks.
- Internet access is available.
- A valid personal email address is required
- A smart device for your application (Do not use a Mobile phone for your applications
Nelson Mandela University Online Application Fee:
Online applicants from South Africa do not pay the application fee. However, any applications outside are supposed to pay a non-refundable application fee of R500.00 and the proof of payment must be submitted with the application by the close of the application in 2023.
Apply online at Nelson Mandela University in the following order by 2023.
- Visit https://www.mandela.ac.za/Study-at-Mandela/Application/Apply
- A page opens
- On the left side of the page, select Apply: Undergraduate or Postgraduate (where applicable)
- Click on the tab “Apply Online” to begin your new experience at Nelson Mandela University
- Navigate through the page, read the instructions and ensure all requirements are met.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE NOW” tab.
- Indicate your citizenship before you proceed to the next page
- Choose your qualification after meeting the requirement
- Enter your passport number or ID number to continue.
- Provide your documents
- Submit your fully completed application form for review
Your online application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A verified copy of your Grade 11 final test results or
- A certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 exam results (June/September) (no March results), or
- A certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- A certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- A certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- If you are a dependent, if you are presently in school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or if you have recently left school and do/will not have permanent work when applying or studying at the university, you must provide a declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety.
- The applicant will need to consider another qualification if Applicant Score (AS) and subject-specific percent pass marks do not exceed the direct entrance standards for your selected program, as they no longer assess applicants for admission.
- Some programs have extra selection requirements; please review your faculty’s specific requirements in the Undergraduate Guide.
- ukzn Application 2024/2025 Opening and Closing Dates
- How to Apply-CPUT Online Application 2024/2025
- University of Mpumalanga (UMP) Online Application 2024/2025