How to Apply Online at NMU 2024/2025
How to Apply Online at NMU 2024/2025
Especially when applying for the first time, the Nelson Mandela University admission procedure might be challenging. Because applicants were unable to meet certain standards throughout the online application process, the majority of applications are denied. Richadmissions.com is an admissions site that assists candidates with their registration information as well as application details.
On this platform, applicants of Nelson Mandela University will learn how to apply for admission as a first-timer, when to apply, and the required documents needed to upload during the application process.
The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) is accepting applications from candidates interested in undergraduate, post-first degree, post-graduate admission, international admission, and distance education admission.
Time to Apply at Nelson Mandela University (NMU) for the 2024/2025 admissions.
Opening on April 1, 2023, is the application period for Nelson Mandela University (NMU). While all domestic applications must be filed by the close of business in August, a foreign applicant is anticipated to submit their online application by September. All application materials must be sent by the deadline, or else applicants should think about applying for admissions in 2024. check the dates from the table below:
|Available Programmes||Application Deadlines in 2024|
|Bachelor of Radiography (Diagnostic)||30 June 2023|
|Early applications (excluding MBChB & BRad)
|4 August 2023|
|Late applications (excluding MBChB & BRad)
|30 September 2023|
|International student applications (excluding MBChB)||30 September 2023|
|MBChB||31 May 2023|
|NBT (if applicable) to be written||31 July 2023|
Your online application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- A verified copy of your Grade 11 final test results or
- A certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 exam results (June/September) (no March results), or
- A certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- A certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- A certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- If you are a dependent, if you are presently in school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or if you have recently left school and do/will not have permanent work when applying or studying at the university, you must provide a declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety.
International Student’s Requirements for NMU Applicants
- Your home country’s passport number
- Copy of your school’s qualification
- A valid study Visa
- South African medical aid cover
- English proficiency
NMU Application Fees for 2024/2025
Prospective applicants who are South African citizens will not pay an application fee when applying for admission to study at Nelson Mandela University. Only international applicants pay R500 for an application.
See the Nelson Mandela University Online application below for 2024/2025
Local Applicants: Prospective applicants who are willing to apply for either undergraduate or postgraduate must follow the steps outlined below. How to Apply Online at NMU 2024/2025
Sec. 1. Login: Visit the official website at www.nmu.ac.za and search for the application portal. use a smart device like a laptop or tablet. Do not use a mobile phone to apply. It may delay the process.
Sec. 2. Personal Information Details – Complete all fields indicated and click apply at the bottom of the page. This does not mean that your application is complete, or that you will be considered for admission yet.
Sec. 3. Verification of address: You will be sent an e-mail to verify your e-mail address first. Check your spam if not received a notification of this message. Once verified, another e-mail will be sent with a link to stage 2 of the application process, and will also include your student number and pin.
- Click on the link and type in your student number and pin to proceed with your online application;
- Ensure that all fields highlighted in “red” are completed as these fields are compulsory. Fields highlighted in yellow are optional, and those marked in green require no action.
Sec. 4. Upload the required Documents: Include all your supporting documentation with your online application as a PDF or JPEG formatted attachment. You can also upload your supporting docs on the admissions dashboard via the University website, but only once you have submitted your completed online application.
Sec. 5. Submit a fully completed online application form: At the bottom of the page, you will need to click “Final Submission” to submit your application. No changes can be made after you have submitted your application form.
International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants: This category should visit the Office for International Education website.
Nelson Mandela University Admission Criteria for 2024/2025
National Senior Certificate (NSC): Pass the NSC, with a minimum of 30% in the language of learning and the teaching of the higher education institution, together with any other university requirements
Higher Certificate: Pass the NSC with a minimum of 30% in the higher education institution’s language of learning and teaching, as well as any additional university requirements.
Diploma: Pass the NSC with a minimum of 30% in the language of learning and teaching of the higher education institution, coupled with an achievement rating of 3 (40–49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects, together with any other university requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree: Pass the NSC with a minimum of 30 percent in the higher education institution’s language of learning and teaching, plus an achievement rating of 4 (50–59 percent) or above in four NSC 20-credit topics, plus any extra university requirements.
Nmu is Available to offer any form of help through the following virtual platforms:
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/MandelaUni/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mandelauni
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/mandelauniversity/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/NelsonMandelaUniversity
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/school/nelson-mandela-university
For Enquiries, Click Here to visit the official website
- Durban University of Technology (DUT) Registration 2024/2025
- University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application 2024/2025
- How to Apply at WSU 2024/2025
- Is TUT Open For 2024/2025 Applications