Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Late Application 2024/2025
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Late Application 2024/2025
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) is allowing applicants who were unable to register during the main application window for the 2024-2025 academic year a second chance. Given the time constraints, the institution believes that not all prospective students were able to make the list despite satisfying the requirements, necessitating the need to reactivate its site. The late application period is for 2-3 weeks.
This limited application time is reopened by the university for students to apply to courses that they feel are still available. These courses, which are primarily for undergraduate students, are published on the official website for anyone interested in applying for them within the time frame specified.
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Late Application Dates 2024-2025
Sol Plaatje University application portal for the 2024-2025 academic year is still open and active. All applications will be closed by the end of November 2024. Do not delay any longer, submit your applications as soon as possible to secure your spot. Applications are open from April 01 to November 30, 2024 for the 2024 academic year at Sol Plaatje University (SPU)
Sol Plaatje University Entry and Minimum Admission Requirements
The minimum requirements for enrollment at Sol Plaatje University are determined by the candidate’s performance on the National Senior Certificate (NSC) exams in South Africa. Additionally, students enrolled in any academic program at Sol Plaatje University must have completed English First Additional Language (FAL): NSC Level 5 OR English Home Language (HL): National Senior Certificate (NSC) Level 4.
Which courses are still available at Sol Plaatje University
We can say that all of Sol Plaatje University’s (SPU) programs are open, available, and accessible because the application period is still open. The deadline for applications is November 30, 2024. However, since the closing date is getting closer, if you haven’t applied yet, you must do so immediately.
Is the admission Requirements necessary for late applications?
The only condition that differs from the main application window is the application dates. Prospective late applicants should meet the minimum and the faculty’s requirements to gain admission into the university. The requirements do not change because of the late applications. You still have to get a minimum APS score of 25 to study at SPU
Who to apply for late application at Sol Plaatje University (SPU):
This application window is not applicable to everybody. Those who were not able to apply during the application window. Previous applicants who were denied could change their courses after re-checking the admission requirements and re-applying during this period.
The last day to submit the online application to Sol Plaatje University has been extended to March 31, 2024, to allow both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants who have yet to apply to submit their application forms along with all supporting documents.
The last day to apply for study at Sol Plaatje University was 30 November this year, but it has been extended to 31 March the following year.
How to Apply for SPU Late Applications 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to apply as early as possible
STEP 1: Log onto the application portal
- Select Apply, Register, Change Personal Information and get Academic and Other Information from the drop-down menu.
STEP 2: Capture your Bio-data
- On the screen below, read Steps 1 and 2. SAVE your biographical information when you’ve completed it.
STEP 3: Create a strong Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Make a pin for your academic application.
- Once your biographical data has been saved, the system will generate a reference number that will become your student number.
- For a successful login, an applicant will receive the message below
Congratulations!! You’ve found your way to the Student Online System.
STEP 4: Accept the rules and regulations
- Select Application and then View Application Rules from the drop-down menu.
- Before clicking the [I Accept] button, read the Academic Applications regulations.
STEP 5: Provide your Educational background
- Select Schools Attended from the drop-down menu, then select a value from the drop-down menu to find your Senior Secondary School.
- Select the appropriate school by clicking on it. SAVE the beginning year and month, then the ending year and month. If you make a mistake, press the Delete key and then SAVE.
STEP 6: Enter your previous school results
- Select Enter School Leaving Subjects from the drop-down menu.
- Please refer to the table of values after your School Leaving Subjects, Grade, and Symbols. SAVE after selecting the correct Subject. An example of how to look for a school-leaving subject is as follows:
- Click the Search Button after entering percent math percent hg percent, percent MATH percent HG percent, or percent math percent. Choose from the options provided.
STEP 7: Upload your certificates starting from your latest
- Select the Certificates Seen option. SAVE after clicking on ID and uploading a scanned document.
STEP 8. Disability Database (Optional)
- Click on Disabilities to disclose if applicable and SAVE.
STEP 9. Choose your qualification and submit your application
- Click on Submit Application. To find a qualification, capture either %Retail%, BA, BEd, or BSC then press SEARCH.
- Fill in the blanks after you’ve chosen your qualification: Academic Preference = 1 (Choice 1)
- Continue by pressing SAVE. To apply for a different qualification, repeat the steps above. Academic Priority = 2 (Choice 2).
Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Contact details
Prospective applicants with any enquiries should contact SPU via the contact details:
- Mobile Number: 053 491 0000
- Email Address: email@example.com
For more information, visit the official website Here
- Univen Late Application For 2024/2025
- NMU Late Application 2024/2025-Apply Now
- Is WSU still open for late applications 2024/2025