Stellenbosch University Online Application login 2024-2025
Stellenbosch University Online Application login 2024-2025
Visit the official website at www.sun.ac.za student portal login to complete the Stellenbosch University online application form for 2024. You can also log in to www.sun.ac.za to download the Stellenbosch University prospectus in pdf format. Students who applied for 2024 can track and check their online application status for 2024 by visiting the SUN student portal at www.sun.ac.za status check 2024. Remember to apply to Stellenbosch University for the 2024 intake using the SUN application login or portal.
The Stellenbosch University’s online application form is available at www.sun.ac.za online application 2024 undergraduate/postgraduate. Returning applicants can reapply to Stellenbosch University by going to the SUN ienabler login page and entering their login information.
Is SUN open for the 2024-2025 intake?
The online application form for the 2024 intake at Stellenbosch University will be open on April 3, 2023. Stellenbosch University will open the online application portal/login for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants in South Africa from April 3, 2023, to January 26, 2024. The international online application deadline for Stellenbosch University’s 2024 intake is January 26, 2024/2025. In both cases, late applications will be rejected.
SUN Online Application Deadlines for 2024-2025
Stellenbosch University’s online application for the academic year 2024-2025 opens on April 3, 2023. Please apply by the deadlines listed below.
- 31 July 2023: Closing date for undergraduate programmes and residence applications.
- 30 November 2023: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 26 January 2024: Applications close for Diplomas in Public Accountability (School of Public Leadership ).
How to Login into the Stellenbosch University Admission Portal/dashboard
After getting your school Stellenbosch University ID number, the following activities could be carried out on the dashboard of the student page
- Login SUN Admission Portal
- Enter Student Number and PIN
- Tap on the Login button
- View your admission status
- View your residence admission status
- Change your study choice
- Change your contact details
- Confirm any admission offer
Guidelines for supporting documents:
- Copies of your original documents must be stamped and signed by the awarding school, institution, notary public, or a Commissioner of Oaths. If you use Postal or Police services, please ensure that the stamp includes the officer’s date, name, signature, and rank.
- Stellenbosch University does not accept online results obtained from self-service portals.
How to Change Your Program Selection After Submitting Your Online Application Form
You must contact Stellenbosch University Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, keep an eye on the closing dates. Once applications are closed, the Faculty will determine whether or not they can accommodate your request based on the number of available spots.
Stellenbosch University Online Application Requirements For 2024-2025
You must meet the requirements below when applying to Stellenbosch University:
- Completed the full online application form, AND
- Uploaded all the necessary scanned supporting documents in .pdf format, AND
- Either pay the application fee by credit card OR upload proof of bank deposit
- If you have not clicked APPLY, your form has not been submitted.
After your application has been processed you will receive communication from the Stellenbosch University, explaining how to access your Student Centre through the SUN Student Portal, enabling you to track your progress and status, as well as other communications and possible outstanding items. Some applications for specialized fields might only be processed after the official closing date.
Read Also: Stellenbosch Application fee for 2024-2025
How to Complete SUN Online Application 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to complete Stellenbosch University online application form for 2024-2025:
- Visit http://www.sun.ac.za/, the Stellenbosch University application website.
- Click the “Students” tab on the page’s top menu.
- Choose your qualification.
- Investigate your program options. Up to three programs from any faculty are open to you.
- Make sure you fulfill the requirements for the program you have chosen.
- Select “Apply” from the tabs. You must submit an application by the deadline.
- Complete your online application form. You will need an e-mail address and phone number so that SU can contact you
- As soon as you create your profile, you can follow the system prompts to proceed with your online application immediately.
- Upload all the supporting documents
- Please take your time filling out the application and offer SU accurate information.
- Send your application in.
- You will receive an e-mail that confirms that the university has received your application. All the emails sent to you will also be available on the Applicant Portal.
- The university will contact you using the email address and phone number you provided to let you know whether your application has been successful.
How do I check my status at Stellenbosch University?
You can quickly check or monitor your admissions application using the options below. The actions below should be followed to check your status:
- Step 1. Ensure you are connected to a stable and trusted internet.
- Step 2. Log onto the official website by clicking this link https://sso-legacy.sun.ac.za/cas/login?service=https://web-apps.sun.ac.za/student-application-status/shiro-cas
- Step 3. Click the “Sign In” button after entering your Username and Password.
Note: There may be an issue with your process if key in a wrong Username or Password
Congratulation if you are accepted into Stellenbosch University, go ahead and print your acceptance letter and take further actions to register for the first semester in 2024
Stellenbosch University Contact details for assistance and enquiries
- Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X1,
Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Telephone Number: +27 21 808 9111
- Fax: +27 21 808 3822
- Email Address: email@example.com
- When to Apply to Stellenbosch University for 2024-2025
- How much is the Stellenbosch Application fee for 2024
- Stellenbosch University Online Application 2024/2025