UFS Online Application 2024-2025 Login Now Open
UFS Online Application 2024-2025 Login Now Open
Visit the official website at www.ufs.ac.za student portal login to complete the University of the Free State online application form for 2024. You can also log in to www.ufs.ac.za to download the University of the Free State prospectus in pdf format. Students who applied for 2024 can track and check their online application status for 2024 by visiting the UFS student portal at www.ufs.ac.za status check 2024. Remember to apply to the University of the Free State for the 2024 intake using the UFS application login or portal.
The University of the Free State’s online application form is available at www.ufs.ac.za online application 2024 undergraduate/postgraduate. Returning applicants can reapply to the University of the Free State by going to the University of the Free State ienabler login page and entering their login information.
Is UFS open for the 2024-2025 intake?
All interested students will be able to apply on April 1, 2023, for any undergraduate program offered in 2024 on the Bloemfontein and Qwaqwa Campuses, and on July 1, 2023, for any Access Programme (AP) provided in 2024 on the South Campus and in the sub-regions.
The online application form for the 2024 intake at the University of the Free State will be open on April 01, 2023. The University of the Free State will open the online application portal/login for both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants in South Africa from April 01, 2023, to September 30, 2024. The international online application deadline for the University of the Free State’s 2024 intake is January 26, 2024/2025. In both cases, late applications will be rejected. For detailed UFS application closing dates, visit www.vut.ac.za/closing-dates//2024
Guidelines for supporting documents:
- Copies of your original documents must be stamped and signed by the awarding school, institution, notary public, or a Commissioner of Oaths. If you use Postal or Police services, please ensure that the stamp includes the officer’s date, name, signature, and rank.
- The University of the Free State does not accept online results obtained from self-service portals.
Before you Apply
Please consult the 2024 Undergraduate Prospectus to ensure you meet the minimum entrance requirements before applying.
Each prospective student must complete the online application.
Once your online application has been submitted and processed, you will receive a student number (Reference number).
Receiving a student number (Reference number) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of the Free State yet.
In the case of applicants re-writing Grade 12 subjects, applications will be processed on the current results available. If Grade 12 has been written more than once then your combined results must be submitted with your application.
Applicants writing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI examining bodies can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application process.
Applicants writing the Cambridge International Examination can apply online by selecting “Cambridge” under the Results Details page of the online application process
Applicants currently in Grade 12 are requested to provide school-stamped copies of the final Grade 11 and or Grade 12 June report.
Applicants transferring from another university/tertiary institution are required to declare their previous studies when applying as well as upload an official full academic record/transcript with the certificate of conduct and degree/diploma certificate (where applicable).
The University of the Free State does not accept the General Education Development (GED) test for entry into any of its curricular undergraduate qualifications. The GED is no longer recognised by Universities in South Africa (USAf) and is not equivalent to a South African grade 12 (NSC/IEB/SACAI). Applicants who completed the GED and would like to study towards an undergraduate curricular qualification are advised to register and complete a grade 12 NSC/IEB/SACAI or international equivalent thereof.
Applicants who did not complete /NSC/IEB must have USAF accreditation from the examination board for South African Universities. Click HERE to apply online for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption, or send an email to email@example.com
The University of the Free State Online Application Requirements For 2024-2025
You must meet the requirements below when applying to the University of the Free State:
- Completed the full online application form, AND
- Uploaded all the necessary scanned supporting documents in .pdf format, AND
- If you have not clicked APPLY, your form has not been submitted.
After your application has been processed you will receive communication from the University of the Free State, explaining how to access your Student Centre through the University of the Free State Student Portal, enabling you to track your progress and status, as well as other communications and possible outstanding items. Some applications for specialized fields might only be processed after the official closing date.
How to Complete UFS Online Application FORM for 2024-2025
Complete the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the University of the Free State at https://apply.ufs.ac.za.
- Choose the “Apply” tab from the page’s top menu.
- To start, select the “New Application” tab.
- In the spaces provided, provide the proper information. This is to confirm the email address that will receive the student number.
- To begin your application, enter the student number.
- Enter your contact information. To enter, the names on the documents must match.
- On the following screen, again provide your contact information. Choose “Next” from the tabs.
- Before enrolling, ensure you can complete the course and meet the prerequisites.
- When you apply for undergraduate or graduate programs, upload duplicates of the aforementioned paperwork in PDF or JPG format.
- Check the box to indicate that you agree with the terms and conditions.
- After review, submit your application by selecting the submit tab.
- Your application has been received. You will get a student ID and an application acknowledgement.
- You will be asked to do so in order to complete your application if the necessary paperwork has not been sent in.
How to check the application status at the University of the Free State?
You can quickly check or monitor your admissions application using the options below. The actions below should be followed to check your status:
- Open any internet browser and type www.ufs.ac.za in the URL
- On the active page of the UFS website: Click on the ‘Students’ tab to navigate to KovsieLife.
- Click the ‘Student Self Service’ tab on the active KovsieLife webpage.
- After clicking on ‘Student Self Service’, you will be navigated to the Oracle PeopleSoft system.
- Once you have navigated to the Oracle PeopleSoft system, do the following:
- Type in your student number and Password text box and click on the ‘Sign In’ tab.
- Application statuses of all application(s) made. Once you have successfully logged in on Oracle PeopleSoft, the system will navigate you to ‘Student Services Center’.
- On the active Student Services Center page, click ‘View Application’ to track your application(s) status
For formal information, go to the official website.
- When can I apply to UFS for 2024-2025 | apply.ufs.ac.za
- What is the closing Date for University of Free State for 2024-2025
- Is UFS Open For 2024-2025 Intake | www.ufs.ac.za online application
- Are applications open at University of Free State For 2024-2025