UFS Online Application 2024/2025
UFS Online Application 2024/2025: University of Free State
Richadmissions.com has provided the guidelines for the online application to the University of the Free State. Most applicants having the first time interacting with the application portal becomes confused and do not know what to do. Some people have only recently enjoyed having access to a smart gadget. hence, it is not their fault.
This article contains information such as the required documents, the application process, the instructions for applicants, and the admission requirements. This portal will keep you updated with any development regarding admissions. The application is ONLINE only.
Required Documents for UFS Online Application 2024/2025
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp
- Grade 12 June results with the school’s stamp as soon as it becomes available.
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) if you have already matriculated
- Your academic record, only if you are/were a student at another institution of higher learning
- USAf accreditation from the examination board for South African universities. Apply to mb.usaf.ac.za for conditional exemption, foreign conditional exemption, or mature age conditional exemption.
- If you transfer from another tertiary institution, you must include a certificate of conduct and an official
study record from the previous tertiary institution with your application.
How to Apply for Admissions at the University of Free State
You can apply to study at UFS online. It’s quick and simple to apply online for the University of Free State (UFS) – no muss, no stress! It is mobile and tablet friendly and features an uncomplicated, contemporary design. Any device may be used to apply. If you apply online, you can anticipate a faster response time.
Follow the steps below:
- Visit the University of the Free State’s official website at https://apply.ufs.ac.za/
- At the top menu of the page, click on the “Apply” tab
- The online application form opens
- Fill in the correct details in the spaces provided.
- Submit your application after reviewing it.
- Your application is submitted. You will receive a student number and acknowledgement of your application. If you have not submitted the required documents, you will be requested to do so in order to finalize your application.
- Your application is evaluated by the university. If your evaluation is positive, you will receive a conditional offer to study – SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY OF SPACE.
University of the Free State Application contact details
For more information, click here to visit the official website