UMP Online Registration 2023/2024
UMP Online Registration 2023/2024
The final step in the application process is urging the selected candidates to officially register when the application procedure is over. All new students register electronically with the University of Mpumalanga (UMP). To be a fully admitted student to the university, this is necessary.
The university encourages all first-time students to get registered online by following the steps outlined in this article. The university will not hesitate to help any student who is unable to register online. The student could be on campus to finalize the registration.
When to Register your First Semester Courses in 2023: The registration process will be opened in January 2023 and ends on 05 February 2023. Every faculty has its own registration date and students must beware of those dates. Students are expected to register within these timelines for late registration will not be considered.
Who qualifies to register in 2023 at the University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
All applicants who received word from the school that they had been accepted for the 2023 academic year. These could be foreign, postgraduate, and undergraduate candidates. Current students should speak with their department if they want to switch courses.
Online Registration will take place on both Mbombela and Siyabuswa Campus as follows:
- New Students: January 2023 -January 2023
- Honours Students: January 2023 – February 2023
- Masters and Doctorate Students: January 2023 – April 2023
First-year Registration Requirement: In order to register online, new students will need to have the following requirements met:
- Paid the minimum initial deposit due prior to registration and be financially cleared
- Uploaded all required documentation on the student portal under certificates seen – (ID, matric/senior certificate, academic record with statement of conduct)
- Received letter confirming firm offer from Department of Student Admissions based on their final results.
- Certified copy of passport
- A valid Study Permit
- Medical aid cover letter
- Police clearance
- SAQA certificate
- Admission letter
- Proof of initial payment or confirmation letter from sponsor.
- International students must pay 50% of their tuition fee before registration.
Registration fee: The Initial Registration Payment is: R4 525. 00
NB: Payment should be made at least 48 hours before registration to allow for clearance.
How to pay the Registration fee
- Bank Name Standard Bank
- Account Name University of Mpumalanga.
- Account Number 333270347
- Branch Code 052852
- Swift Code SBZAZAJJ (for international Students)
- Reference Your student number
Follow the steps below to register as first-time students of the University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
- Enter the URL of the University of Mpumalanga@https://www.ump.ac.za
- Scroll down and look for online facilities. Click on the tab/link to open the IENABLER
- On this page, Enter your student number and unique Pin to log in. You can create a password if you have forgotten your old one.
- On your Left pan, Click on “Academic Registration“
- Read and accept the Rules and regulations by clicking on “I Accept” to proceed
- Click on the next step. On this page, Use the drop-box and enter the field that suits you. Click SAVE AND CONTINUE
- The previous step takes you to a page where all the modules are displayed. The ticked ones are the compulsory courses that cannot be altered. Select your courses by checking the empty boxes. Click SAVE AND CONTINUE
- A preview of the modules is opened. Click on Continue to proceed
- Your Registration cost page opens with the estimated cost of the selected courses. Click on ACCEPT REGISTRATION
- A preview of Proof of Registration is launched. Click on Continue to proceed to the next step
- Download or Print the proof of Registration and proceed to Register for Accommodation or Residence.
- For cyber security insurance, please sure you log out after downloading.
UMP Contact Details
- Switchboard: 013 002 0001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit the official website @ University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
- Umfolozi College Esikhawini Campus Registration Dates For 2023/2024
- West Coast Online Registration Date 2022/2023
- UWC Registration Deadline 2023/2024-Register Now