University of Cape Town Online Application 2024/2025
University of Cape Town Online Application 2024/2025: University of Cape Town Online Application 2024/2025
The Management of the UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN wishes to inform all interested and qualified applicants who want to apply for admission into the university for the 2024/2025 academic can do so. This application window is for a specific period. Applicants are entreated to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
How to Apply to the University of Cape Town (UCT) for 2024/2025: You may submit an online application. In order to apply online, you are required to have a working email address and your South African ID number, and if you are an international student, you will need a Passport number.
University of Cape Town Online Application 2024/2025: You may submit a paper application if you are unable to apply online. Before the deadline of 31 July 2023, complete undergraduate application forms must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject line “UCT Application Form 2024/2025.”
What is the application fee at the university of cape town in 2024/2025
|Category of Applicants||Application fee applicable|
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from South Africa and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region||R100|
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from outside the SADC region||R300
|Graduate School of Business (GSB) applications from South Africa and African citizens/residents
|GSB applications from outside of Africa
Please Note: Currently registered UCT students, UCT graduates, and Semester Study Abroad applicants do not pay
an application fee
UCT Admission Requirements 2024/2025
- Undergraduate Certificate Study: Applicants should check with the Admissions Office or the relevant faculty to ensure their eligibility for undergraduate certificate study.
- Undergraduate Diploma Study: The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in 4 recognised NSC 20-credit subjects.
Bachelor’s Degree Study
Applicants must meet the following eligibility standards in order to be considered for admission to a degree program:
- Applicants with a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) must complete a minimum of four 20-credit NSC topics with a grade of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59 percent) or better.
- Matriculation endorsement is required for applicants with a South African Senior Certificate.
- Applicants with non-South African school-leaving certificates must meet the matriculation exemption requirements. Please visit the Matriculation Board’s website for further information.
University of Cape Town Contact Details
University of Cape Town, Level 4, Masingene Building, Middle Campus, Rondebosch
Cape Town, South Africa
- www.cput.ac.za online application 2024/2025 form pdf
- Tshwane University of Technology Online Applications 2024/2025
- Walter Sisulu University Application Status 2024/2025