University of Science Malaysia Application Deadline 2023/2024
University of Science Malaysia Application Deadline 2023/2024, What is the application deadline for USM For 2023/2024
Your application strategy will greatly impact whether or not you are admitted to your top university in Malaysia. As a result, well-researched articles are published on this platform for applicants to learn about the application processes, including the application deadlines for this university, the University of Science Malaysia.
Candidates can use this page to learn everything they need to know about admissions to the University of Malaysia. The online application process at the University of Science Malaysia is simple but difficult, especially for first-time applicants. You must carefully read everything on this blog and understand the procedures before you begin working on your applications.
Malaysian universities have two application deadlines. The application period for the first semester will end in July, while the application period for the second semester will end in January of the proceeding year. Applications that are received after the deadlines are rejected. Candidates who wish to study at the University of Science Malaysia must ensure that all supporting documentation is uploaded and submitted as soon as possible before the deadlines.
- Applications for undergraduate studies are open throughout the year but there are still cut-off dates as below:
- Semester 1 (October Intake ): 31 July 2023
- Semester 2 (March Intake ): 31 January 2024
USM Undergraduate Application: To allow for adequate time for application, processing, and planning by the university and yourself, online applications for early admission in 2023 should be submitted on or before the above timelines
- Browser Recommendation (Mozilla Firefox and Chrome)
- At https://admission.usm.my, you can look for academic programs based on your research interests.
- Create an account on the https://pohon.usm.my/modul/int_login.php?int=INT application portal, fill out the form, and upload the required documents.
- Pay the required processing fee per application via FPX, Debit Card, Credit Card, or Flywire.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent once the application has been received.
- Regularly check the application result via the application portal; only successful applicants can view the offer letter.
- On the application portal, accept the offer.
Required Documents for the University of Science Malaysia
The following are the documents to be prepared for the online application. Your application will be rejected if these documents are not submitted on time:
- Official certificates, transcripts, mark sheets or school reports from each secondary or college attended
- Translated copies of certificates (if issued other than in English or Malay Language)
- IELTS/TOEFL/MUET/CAE/CPE/PTE/Authorization Letter from an institution in which the medium instruction is English
- Copy of passport (Details page only in A4 size)
- Student Pass (if studying in Malaysia)
- Letter of scholarship (if any)
- Receipt of processing fee payment
- A processing fee of RM100 is applicable for every application submitted.
Payment can be made using the following mode:
- Cash at the USM Bursary Counter
- USM Online payment via EPayment@USM
For you to qualify for a degree programme at the University of Science Malaysia (USM), you must meet the following criteria.
Minimum Academic requirements:
- Completed 12 years of Primary and High School Education and
- Obtained High School Certificate (eg. A-Level, HSC, SMU, & UAN (Indonesia), Matayom Suksa 6 (Thailand), International Baccalaureate etc.) or
- Diploma in the related field
Language Requirement for Non-citizens of Malaysia
If you are applying from outside Malaysia, you must meet one of the following requirements.
- IELTS minimum Band 5.0
- TOEFL iBT minimum score of 40
- TOEFL Essentials Online minimum score of 7.5
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) minimum score of 154
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) minimum score of 154
- Cambridge English: Linguaskill Online minimum score of 154
- PTE Academic / PTE Academic (Online) minimum score of 47
- Malaysian University English Test minimum Band 3.5
- Candidates from countries where English is the official language
- Candidate from an institution in which the medium of instruction is English; and
- Passed with Credit in the Intensive Preparatory Bahasa Malaysia Programme (for candidates pursuing programmes conducted in the National Language)
List of Courses offered at USM
- Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
University of Science Malaysia Contact Details and Address
- Academic Management Division, Registry, Chancellory Building
- Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800 Penang, Malaysia.
Telephone, Fax and Email for enquiries
- Telephone: 1 300 888 876 / +604-6533196
- Fax: +6046533328
- Email Address: email@example.com
Visit the official website for more information
- Malaysia Admissions and Application Procedures 2023/2024
- The University of Malaysia Application and Deadlines 2023/2024
- Which courses are still available at Unisa for 2023/2024