White River Technical College Application Form 2023-2024
From 1 April to 30 November 2023, the White River Technical College Online Application form for 2023 is released. As a result, White River Technical College encourages prospective students to apply as soon as possible for the 2023-2024 academic year via an online application form (Hard-Copy).
Every student who wishes to pursue a new qualification must submit an application for admission to White River Technical College through the college’s online application form tool.
To make sure they meet the prerequisites for their preferred courses, applicants are also asked to study the admission requirements. For the 2023-2024 academic year, applicants must fulfil both the general and particular faculty requirements in order to be admitted to the White River Technical College.
White River College Online Application Dates For 2023-2024
White River Technical College Application Forms will open from April 01 to November 30 2023. The college will not accept Late applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
White River Technical College Online Application Requirements For 2023-2024
A Qualified candidate must have:
- An active Email Address and mobile number
- South Africa ID or Passport Number
- Academic certificates and results
How to Apply Online at White River Technical College For 2023-2024
An interested candidate should follow the steps below to register for the 2022 academic year:
- Log onto the college’s official website http://whiterivertech.co.za/
- Click on Online Application by using the STUDENT PORTAL Drop Down.
- Fill in your Particulars accurately
- Choose your courses (A MAXIMUM OF 4 SUBJECTS PER SEMESTER OR TRIMESTER SHOULD BE ENROLLED)
- Provide the particulars of your Parents/ Guardians/Sponsors
- Select how you heard about the college by using the drop Box
- Submit your application by clicking on the SUBMIT button
White River Technical College Tuition Details
N4: Business Studies Fees per Year
- Total Fees: R14 700
- Deposit R3 200
- Installment : R1150 x 10
N5 & N6: Business Studies Fees per semester
- Total Fees: R9 200
- Deposit: R3 200
- Installment : R2000 x 3
N1-N6: Engineering Studies Fees Per Trimester
- Total Fees: R8200
- Deposit R3200
- Installment : R2500 x 2
White River Technical College Banking Details
All Fees must be paid via the following banking details:
- BANK: ABSA
- BRANCH: WHITE RIVER
- BRANCH CODE: 632005
- ACCOUNT NAME: WHITE RIVER TECHNICAL COLLEGE
- ACCOUNT TYPE: BUSINESS ESSENTIALS LIFE PACK
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 4097847124
- REFERENCE NO. STUDENT NUMBER
Download the Application Form For White River Technical College 2023-2024
The application Form for White River Technical College can be simply accessed and downloaded online on the official White River Technical College website or through the link provided below.
- Nelson Mandela University Online Application 2024 Link
- WSU Application Form 2024-Download Pdf
- Gateway City College Online Application 2023-2024