Capricorn College Online Application for 2024/2025
Capricorn College Online Application for 2024/2025>Capricorn TVET College Applications Now Open 2024/2025
Any potential students who are interested can access the online application forms for the 2024/2025 academic year from the management of the Capricorn TVET College. A college application form is used by students to apply to colleges. The form field of this paper asks for the name, age, gender, contact information, residence, grade level, and name of the prospective student’s most recent school.
The college is hereby inviting all prospective applicants who are ready to join future leaders in the world to apply for admissions in 2024. The college has a variety of courses that are life-oriented and job center.
Application Timelines for 2024 admissions: All first-time and returning undergraduate applications are still being considered for admissions to 2024. Applicants from other colleges can also take up this opportunity to apply for the new programme. Until November 2023, Applicants are still welcome.
How to Apply for Application
The college wishes to inform all applicants for the year 2024 that the application is done manually. Applicants are hereby encouraged to read the steps below on how to apply for admission.
Step 1.0: Download the application form
- To get your Manual/hard Copy form before the deadline, visit the college’s office or access them on the school’s website. Make sure to download the original form with all of the college’s features when downloading something from the web.
Step 1.1: Fill out the application form with an ink
- An active and accurate email address is needed during the process. This email would be used as a medium of communication between you and the college.
- Your mobile number is also required here.
- Misinformation and forgery are highly prohibited when filling the application form
- Remember to confirm the Admission requirements before you proceed to the completion of the form because the selection is based on the minimum and specific courses requirements>
Step 1.2: Submit the required documents
- When submitting the application form, it must be backed with other supporting documents such as your academic records, proof of payments, passport, and travel permit for international applicants.
- Your birth certificate/passport or citizen ID
- Certified ID copy of Parent/Guardian
Step 1.3: Apply for a bursary or Loan (Not Mandatory)
- This is done by those who need financial assistance to finance their programmes.
- There are a lot of bursaries available for any needy applicants.
Step 1.4: Residential Application is open and applicants who need could apply
Capricorn Contact Details
- Address: 16 & 18 Market Street, Polokwane, 0700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the official website for more information
- Letaba (TVET) College online application 2024/2025
- Ehlanzeni Tvet college Prospectus 2024/2025 Pdf
- https //enroll.cut.ac.za new application 2024