TUT Nsfas Late Application 2024/2025
TUT Nsfas Late Application 2024/2025, TUT NSFAS bursary and loan 2024 application
Missing the initial NSFAS application deadline can be a setback, but it’s not the end of the road for securing financial aid. The Tshwane University of Technology, in line with NSFAS guidelines, typically opens a late application window to give eligible students a second chance. By following the late application process, meeting all requirements, and staying informed about deadlines, you can still access the financial support you need to pursue your academic dreams in the 2024/2025 academic year
For the 2024/2025 academic year, the initial NSFAS application deadline is typically set by NSFAS and communicated through various channels, including the TUT website and NSFAS portal. Missing this deadline can be stressful, but there is still hope for those who need financial assistance.
Late Application Window
If you miss the initial NSFAS application deadline, don’t despair. NSFAS usually opens a late application window to accommodate students who couldn’t apply in time. However, it’s essential to note that this window may have limited slots and is subject to NSFAS’s discretion
Opening Date for Application:
NSFAS announced that there will be an opportunity for eligible students to apply for the 2024 academic year. Applications will be open for 2 weeks. The official date will be published when released by the scheme management.
Eligible for Funding for 2024
- Undergraduate students without any other funding
South African citizens
- SASSA grant recipients
- Applicants whose combined household income is not more than R350 000 p.a
Persons with a disability whose combined household income is not more than R600 000 per year. Applicants who first registered at university before 2018 and whose household income is not more than R122 000 p.a
Only eligible students will be considered. Students who applied previously and were rejected by NSFAS based on the reasons provided will not be considered again.
- A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form (if their information is not pre-populated on the online application form).
NSFAS Application Requirements For 2024
Below are the necessary documents and steps needed to apply online at NSFAS for 2024
- Cеrtіfіеd copy of уоur ID, not оldеr than 3 mоnthѕ
- A signed аnd соmрlеtеd consent fоrm
- Cеrtіfіеd copy оf your ID, nоt оldеr than 3 mоnthѕ
- A signed аnd completed соnѕеnt fоrm
Dependent applicant, рlеаѕе рrоvіdе:
- Cеrtіfіеd ID copies оf раrеnt/ѕ, guardian, spouse nоt оldеr thаn 3 mоnthѕ
- Proof of іnсоmе of a parent, guаrdіаn оr ѕроuѕе (рауѕlір оr appointment letter)
Employed and self-sufficient
- Proof оf income (рауѕlір or appointment lеttеr)
- 3уrѕ IRP5
Late Application Process
To apply for NSFAS during the late application period, follow these steps:
- Visit the NSFAS website or TUT’s financial aid portal to access the late application form.
- Fill out the form accurately, providing all requested information.
- Attach the required supporting documents.
- Submit your application before the specified deadline
For more information about the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), visit the official website