Nsfas Closing Date for 2024/2025
Nsfas Closing Date for 2024/2025
For all students seeking funding for undergraduate degrees, certificates, distance learning, and diplomas for the academic year 2024–2025, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Management has issued the application deadlines. In order to analyze the submitted applications, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) established precise dates and deadlines for both manual and online submission of the fully completed application forms. As an applicant, you should be mindful of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) deadlines and closing dates because they are crucial to them.
Read Also: NSFAS 2024 OPENING DATE
Get these things done before the Closing date
Application Requirements: Applicants are to upload their Certificates, and National Identification numbers by the close of the deadline. Your application will be rejected if you fail to do this. Another document is your parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years. These Documents must reach the university before the various closing dates. See the full list below:
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are a SASSA grant recipient.
- A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form should be provided and submitted by all applicants with a disability.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) for the academic year 2024 will be open when? When is it closing too?
We have provided a summary of all NSFAS application dates for the 2024–2025 academic year, which includes both the opening and closing dates.
21 November 2023
31 January 2024
Will NOT be considered
If you wish for the NSFAS bursary for the 2024–2025 academic year, kindly adhere to the application deadline. We kindly ask that you apply for an NSFAS Bursary as soon as the application portal opens if you are a South African citizen and your household gross income is less than R350,000 annually. If you are applying for a second degree, do not apply, as NSFAS funding is only available to students pursuing undergraduate or first degrees.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online 2024
NSFAS has open applications for 2024, all who wish to apply should quickly do so before the closing date. follow the steps below to apply online.
- Crеаtе уоur myNSFAS ассоunt.
- Click the Aррlу tab.
- Update уоur іnfоrmаtіоn
- Upload your supporting documents.
- Submіt уоur аррlісаtіоn
Reach out to the scheme via the following handles
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nsfas.org.za
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/myNSFAS
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mynsfas/
For more information about the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), visit the official website
- How to Apply for Nsfas Application 2024/2025
- Apply for NSFAS 2024: www.nsfas.org.za online
- https //enroll.cut.ac.za new application 2024