UCT Late Application Opening Dates for 2024/2025
UCT Late Application Opening Dates for 2024/2025, universities open for late applications
All applicants should visit the official website and start their late application if they intend to submit it for the first time or offer themselves a second chance (Previous Applicants). All prospective students who wanted to enrol in college for the 2023 academic year but were unable to apply during the original application window can now do so through the application portal. Universities open for late applications 2024/2025
When to apply for 2024/2025 Late Application
Applications for admission in 2024 open on May 1 and finish on August 31, 2024. Please try to submit your application as soon as possible. The University of Cape Town, UCT, does not accept late applications. Any UCT Application form received after the deadline will be rejected for admission in 2024/2025. As a result, you should follow the application deadlines and timelines specified by the University of Cape Town administration for 2024-2025.
The University of Cape Town, UCT Application fees 2024/2025
The relevant application fee should accompany all applications:
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from South Africa and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region||R100|
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from outside the SADC region||R300|
|Graduate School of Business (GSB) applications from South Africa and African citizens/residents||R1 750|
|GSB applications from outside of Africa||USD 300|
How to Apply for Admissions at the University of Cape Town
- Log into UCT’s official website @ www.uct.ac.za online
- At the top menu of the page, click on “Applicants & Students“
- Please, read the information thoroughly on this page.
- Then, you click on “Prospective students” from the list of items on the page.
- A welcome message from UCT will be displayed on the page. Kindly read the information and proceed to the next page.
- Click on the “Applications” tab at the top menu of the “Prospective Students” page
- Click on “Apply” using the drop-box list
- Select your qualification “Undergraduate or Postgraduate“
- Read the Application instructions and proceed to the next stage. Applicants should not skip this.
- On the left side of the application instruction page, click on the “Apply Online” tab
- An online application page will be open for you to fill in your details.
- Then, select your qualification from the list (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, etc)
- Read the information and select the year you are applying for
- Click on the “Click here to continue” tab to complete the application process
- Upload the required documents
- Submit your application for review by clicking on the Submission Button.
Please Note: Remember to submit your application as soon as possible after starting the online application.
How to Download UCT Application Form (Hard Copy)
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application. Submit completed undergraduate application forms to email@example.com with the subject line “2024 UCT Application Form” before the deadline of August 31, 2024. If you are unable to send the application by email, please mail it to the Admissions Office before the deadline. Click on the link below to download the forms:
Address to Post the Completed Application Form, See below for a detailed address
- Admissions Office
University of Cape Town
c/o Bremner Building Lower Campus
- Admissions Office
- The University of Cape Town, Level 4, Masingene Building, Middle Campus, Rondebosch
- Cape Town, South Africa
- UCT Online Application Closing Dates 2024/2025
- UCT Online Application 2024/2025
- How Do I apply for UCT 2024