Unisa Online Application Undergraduate 2024-2025
Unisa Online Application Undergraduate 2024-2025
Anyone interested in pursuing undergraduate studies at the University of South Africa, Unisa during the academic year 2024/2025 can still apply online. The University of South Africa, Unisa’s online application form opened on September 1 and is still open for the 2024 intake until October 14 2024. The University of South Africa, Unisa application form for 2024 is still available to all prospective students/applicants from South Africa or outside of South Africa. The online application form for the University of South Africa, Unisa’s 2024 admission intake has not yet closed, and students are encouraged to begin their applications as soon as possible.
Do you want to get a certificate, diploma, or bachelor’s degree as an undergraduate qualification? Then the University of South Africa, Unisa is the place to be as it offers a wide range of undergraduate courses and programs, including higher certificate diploma courses, for the academic year 2024/2025. Fill out the online application form as thoroughly as possible, attach supporting documents, and submit it through the University of South Africa, Unisa online application tool.
This post will walk you through the process of applying for the University of South Africa, Unisa late applications, both online and offline. The University of South Africa, Unisa online application 2024 is now available for admission to various Undergraduate qualifications such as higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees.
The University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application Dates For 2024/2025
Applications for the undergraduate course of study 2024-2025 at the University of South Africa, Unisa are still being accepted from September 01 to October 14, 2024. The University of South Africa, Unisa encourages prospective students to apply as soon as possible for the coming school year online. The University of South Africa, Unisa offers undergraduate and diploma degrees, as well as a variety of short programs, part-time and distance learning options.
Applicants must be sure of the application with an end date of 2024. The University of South Africa, Unisa online application for 2024-2025 will be closed on or before October 14, 2024, and will not be available again after that date.
Applying to Unisa Online For 2024/2025
All prospective applicants for 2024/2025 are required to submit an application form via the university’s online portal or form. The University of South Africa (UNISA) online application is intended to assist applicants in entering their information for admission consideration for the academic year 2024-2025. In addition to applying via the Unisa application tool for 2024, applicants must submit the application form on time and within the application deadline, including and attaching all supporting documents.
All initial applications for admission must be accompanied by an R125 nonrefundable application fee. There are no late applications for 2024 at Unisa hence no late payment will be permitted.
Remember to submit your Unisa application online form by October 14th, 2024. This is because no application fee paid after the deadlines will be accepted and approved for admission in 2024. As a result, once your application forms have been submitted, proceed to pay the R125 Unisa Application fee and upload the receipt as soon as possible.
Unisa University Application Requirements For 2024/2025
To apply to the University of South Africa (UNISA) online, you will need to have these documents ready:
- A Certified Copy of the Senior Certificate or National Senior Certificate
- A Certified Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- A Certified Copy of your ID document
- A Certified Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Copy of your school qualifications.
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to bachelor degree studies) (PDF 157KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
When uploading the required documents for 2024, ensure the following:
- Each supporting document can only be 2MB (2048KB) in size.
- Only documents in black and white must be uploaded online.
- A Word document, Adobe Acrobat Portable, or picture file must be created from each accompanying document.
- Lastly, upload every additional file separately.
Unisa Minimum Entry Requirements For Undergraduate Studies
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications.
Some Unisa qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and/or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2024 academic year
Unisa Online Application Process For undergraduate 2024-2025
All prospective undergraduate applicants of UNISA are recommended to adhere to the instructions below when submitting an online application form to Unisa for the first time.
- Log onto https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission
- Select your Qualification ” UNDERGRADUATE, POSTGRADUATE”
- Read the instructions from Step 1 to Step 3
- Click on the “Apply for Admission” Option
- Read the instructions on the page that opens very carefully before you proceed to the next stage.
- Click on first-time Unisa Applicants/ Returning Applicants
- Enter your passport or ID number
- Fill in your details with accurate information
- Upload the documents that are applicable to you
- After a successful application, a student number would be generated automatically.
Unisa Contact Details
- Student inquiries: 0800 00 1870
- Contact details for student assistance and service: 0800 075 278
- Email Address: email@example.com
Visit the Main campus of Unisa:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
Visit the official website for more application information
- Is Unisa Open For 2024 Applications Second Semester?
- UNISA 2024/2025 Applications Now Open
- When To Apply UNISA Online 2024-2025?