www.wsu.ac.za online application 2024/2025
www.wsu.ac.za online application 2024/2025, When can I apply for 2024/2025 WSU
For admission to a range of undergraduate and graduate programs for the academic year 2024–2025, Walter Sisulu University WSU is accepting applications from students who have the necessary qualifications.
For a simple and efficient application procedure for 2024/2025, candidates interested in applying to Walter Sisulu University WSU in 2023 should carefully consider the admission requirements, courses offered, application fees, and application method given below.
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Application timelines for 2024/2025 Applicants
When can I apply for 2024/2025 WSU?
Opening on April 1, 2023, is the application period for Walter Sisulu University (WSU). While all domestic applications must be filed by the close of business in October 2023, a foreign applicant is anticipated to submit their online application by September 2023. All application materials must be sent by the deadline, or else applicants should think about applying for admissions in 2024.
- International Application -September 30, 2023
- Local or South Africa Applications-October 31, 2023
What Do I Need For Online Applications?
In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
- Personal details
- Address of next of kin
- Address of the person responsible for the account
- Email addresses are compulsory
- All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.
The cost of Application at Walter Sisulu University for 2024/2025 admissions
It is a free service with no Application or Processing fee payment required for 2024/2025 admissions
How Do I Apply for Admission 2024/2025
You may apply online if you have never registered at WSU before by opening the link: WALTER SISULU ONLINE APPLICATION
What are the Supporting Documents Required by WSU?
First Time Applicants
The University considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload Grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload a matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID, or passport.
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- Some departments may consider mature age exemptions for admission to some programmes.
- Matric Certificate
- Identity Document
- Official Academic Report
- Conduct Certificate.
- Post-Matric Certificate
- You will need to first apply to Universities in South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates.
- When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and a copy of your passport.
When to expect Feedback from Walter Sisulu University (WSU) on your application
Final choices will be made within days of receiving the results. This may take a few more days for applicants with international qualifications and transferring applicants with academic records to consider. It is also critical that you submit your final results as soon as possible, particularly in the case of overseas qualifications and transferring applications.
For all your enquiries, please contact the Admissions Office:
- Telephone +27 (0) 43 709 4000/043 708 5200
- WhatsApp +27 (0) 79 378 3102 (Registration only)
For more information, visit the official website by clicking on this link: Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- Is WSU still open for late applications for 2024/2025
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application 2024/2025