CPUT Online Application 2024-2025 Apply Now
CPUT Online Application 2024-2025 Apply Now, CPUT Application 2024 Form
Applications to study or enroll in undergraduate or graduate courses at Cape Peninsula University are still open and being accepted for the academic intake of 2024–2025. The CPUT online application form is open for all programs from May 15 through October 31, 2024; however, it will no longer be available for undergraduate and graduate programs after those dates, on OCTOBER 31, 2024, and MARCH 15, 2025, respectively. Students may benefit from the excellent and well-known courses the CPUT offers after completing their studies there.
One may be wondering how to access the CPUT online application form. For any applicant, this is a simple task. To search for new applications for 2024 on www.cput.ac.za, you must have a device that can connect to the internet. It is necessary to have a valid email address and a personal phone number. This is to help CPUT communicate with or send the application status to an applicant. You can create a Gmail or Yahoo account if you don’t already have one or have forgotten your old one.
CPUT Application Dates 2024/2025
ALL Prospective applicants will have access to Cape Peninsula University’s online application form for the academic year 2024–2025 from May 15. The CPUT will start accepting applications from qualified students and members of the general public on May 15. From May 15 to October 31, 2024, undergraduate courses will be open; from May 1 to March 15, 2025, graduate courses will be equally open at CPUT.
This outstanding opportunity to study at one of Africa’s premier colleges cannot be missed. It would be best if you did not wait until the CPUT opens late applications in February 2025 because your alternatives might be limited.
CPUT IS STILL OPEN FOR THE 2024-2025 APPLICATION. APPLY NOW
Is CPUT Online Application Open For 2024/2025?
The Cape Peninsula University, CPUT is presently accepting applications from all prospective students for the academic year 2024–2025. For undergraduate students, the CPUT online application opens on May 15 and is anticipated to close on October 31, 2024, whereas the deadline for postgraduate applications is March 15, 2025. For the academic year 2024–2025, CPUT accepts applications both manually and online. Both are presently accepting new applications. You are advised to complete the application independently, without using an agent.
How Much Is The Application Fee For CPUT 2024/2025?
Online applicants to the University of Cape Peninsula are not required to pay anything, but manual applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of R100 and submit all of their documents to the university by the closing date for 2024–2025, along with proof of payment.
Applications received after the closing date will incur an R150 processing fee from Cape Peninsula University, CPUT.
This is the R100 standard application charge plus an R50 late application penalty for a total of R150.00 in CPUT late application fees.
See Also: Nsfas Online Application 2024-2025
CPUT Online Application Requirements for 2024-2025
The following documents will be required when applying to CPUT:
South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- An original Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- Passport: Country of origin’s passport
Other Required Documents for International Applicants
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
Steps in Applying at cape peninsula university 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to apply online at CPUT Application Form for 2024:
- Go to the CPUT application website and click on the ‘Apply’ tab.
- Select and choose the type of application you wish to make (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, International)
- Create an account and fill in the online application form.
- Upload the supporting documents
- Submit your application for review.
- Wait for a response from the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
- If your application is successful, you will receive an offer letter from CPUT.
- Accept the offer and pay the registration fee.
- Complete the registration process and start your studies for the academic year 2024-2025.
Applying For Late Applications at Cape Peninsula University of Technology for 2024/2025
By logging back into the application portal and completing the application process, you can make changes if you started the application but were unable to submit it for some reason. If you’re serious about attending Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) for the 2024–2025 academic year, don’t pass up this chance.
The university has just made the late application for CPUT online 2024 applications available, so applicants waiting for the late application for 2024/2025 now have the chance. The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) will accept late applications for the academic year 2024/2025 from October 24 to November 4, 2023.
The university states that late applications for 2024 will only be accepted for programs that have been identified as having openings.
Visit the official webpage for more clarity: CAPE PENINSULA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- How To Apply Again At CPUT | CPUT Readmission 2024-2025
- How to Apply Twice at CPUT- See the Process For 2024
- CPUT Online Application Login For 2024-2025
- How To Start A New CPUT Application For 2024-2025
- CPUT Late Applications 2024/2025 Now Open
- www.cput.ac.za status check 2024/2025
- CPUT Registration Closing Dates 2024/2025
- www.cput.ac.za online application 2024/2025 form pdf
- Which courses are still available at CPUT for 2024/2025
- How to Apply CPUT Online 2024-2025-SA Applications
- CPUT online application 2024/2025 Deadlines
- CPUT Online application Fee 2024/2025
- CPUT Prospectus 2024/2025- pdf download
- Cput student portal-Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Cput Diploma and Degree Courses Available
- When Can I Apply At Cput For 2024/2025
- Cput Required Document 2024/2025-Check the List
- CPUT Registration Closing Dates 2024/2025