How to Apply CPUT Online 2024-2025-SA Applications
How to Apply CPUT Online 2024-2025-SA Applications
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) is now accepting applications for the 2024-2025 academic year. Application deadlines for undergraduate study programs for both South African and overseas nationals are set on specified dates in the year prior to the year of study.
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is now accepting applications from both South African and international students. From May 15 through March 15, 2024, all domestic and foreign students and applicants may use the CPUT online application form to enroll in undergraduate and graduate courses and programs.
At the Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT), all diplomas, national diplomas, higher certificates, and bachelor, master, and doctorate programs are accepting applications for the academic year 2024–2025. Start your career right away at CPUT by enrolling in one of their courses to improve your curriculum vitae. You can submit an application to study at CPUT by following the procedures listed in this post.
CPUT is still open to applications from both undergraduate and graduate students from May 15 through March 15, 2024.
Dates of Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Opening and Closing in 2024-2025:
Review the list of opening and closing dates provided on the CPUT official website to make sure you submit your application on time. Although it is possible that CPUT will receive late applications in February 2024 for undergraduate courses only, this is not a guarantee.
How to Apply at CPUT Online Application Form 2024-2025
Matric learners and other individuals eager to kick-start their careers and unlock their future can now apply to study at CPUT in 2024-2025
If you want to apply online at CPUT Application Form for 2024, follow the steps below:
- Go to the CPUT application website: https://www.cput.ac.za
- At the top menu of the page, click on “How to Apply”
- Choose your qualification
- Get an online application form
- Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
- Fill out the online application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed online application form and documents
- Follow up and check your admission status
Read and Apply for NSFAS For 2024
Don’t miss out on the NSFAS bursary for 2024, which is open to all South African students. You may be among the fortunate to receive money for your tuition and registration. If you are accepted, NSFAS will pay for your housing, books, food, and daily expenditures. Apply right now by clicking here.
CPUT Application Fee for 2024
Prospective applicants must pay R100 non-refundable application fee before their application form can be processed. A copy of the proof of payment to the application form is required.
CPUT Late Application Fee: A non-refundable late application fee of R150 is applicable to applications submitted after the official closing date.
Required Supporting Documents for CPUT Online Application 2024-2025
The following list of supporting documents must be included with your online application form. Check to see if the certified copies are less than three months. Check below:
South African citizens:
- Copy of the proof of payment of your application fee (online application submission is free of charge).
- A certified copy of the first page of your Identity Document.
- A certified copy of your Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification. If you are currently in Grade 12, please submit your marks obtained in Grade 11.
- An original Academic Record and a Certificate of Conduct, or certified copies of other certificates/ diplomas/ degrees you obtained from any other higher education institution.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programme to which you are applying, as explained in the application form and admission requirements.
- Certified copies of the following applicable documents (must be less than three (3) months old)
- Permanent Residency applicants: Passport and Proof of Permanent Residency/SA ID Document/Card
- Refugee/Asylum seeker temporary permit/formal recognition of refugee status in the RSA
- Passport: Country of origin’s passport
- A certified copy of your school-leaving certificate, together with an English translation.
- A scratch card (for students from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examinations Council (NECO).
- Congo-Brazzaville applicants must submit the Liste des Admis au Bac
- Sixth-year Bulletin: Diplom D’Etat and Journal and transcripts of results or Journal or Confirmation of Results from the Embassy (students from Angola, the Democratic Republic of Congo or Cameroon).
International/foreign post-basic nursing applicants
- In order to be provisionally admitted, international/foreign post-basic nursing applicants must provide a document proving their nursing credentials have been approved by and verified by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). In addition to a current study permit, the candidate must additionally provide documentation of two (2) years of temporary registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) in order to be fully accepted.
- Any other documents specifically required for the programmes
CPUT Admission Requirements for 2024-2025
The admission requirements for the 2024 Grade 12 learners will be based on their final Grade 11 marks only, together with any additional programme-specific requirements (where applicable). Final acceptance to the programme will still be based on the final Grade 12 results.
- Specific minimum requirements for a course (subjects required/recommended, achievement rating, portfolio to be submitted, interview in Cape Town, evaluation tests, or experience required) may apply to each course.
- Applicants may be required to write additional proficiency tests as part of the admission requirements for the certificate, diploma, and degree programs.
How Minimum Requirements are determined at CPUT
Minimum admission requirements may be adjusted at the discretion of the Dean, subject to the approval of the Faculty Board and the Senate of the University.
Visit the official webpage for more clarity: CAPE PENINSULA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- ukzn Application 2024 Opening and Closing Dates
- WSU Online Application 2024-2025 Opening Date
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Application Opening Date 2024-2025