How to Complete NMU Online Application 2024-2025
How to Complete NMU Online Application 2024-2025
Nelson Mandela University’s online application form for 2024 admissions will be open to all prospective students on April 1, 2023. If you want to apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate course at Nelson Mandela University, now is the time. Fill out the online application form on the official website between April 1 and September 30, 2023, to enrol for the January 2024 intake.
To complete an online application form for Nelson Mandela University NMU, you must have sufficient information about yourself, including contact information for your Next of Kin, which could be a relative other than your parents or friends. Nelson Mandela University online application also requires the address of the person responsible for your fees or account. However, you may still enter your email address during the online application process. Finally, all supporting documents for Nelson Mandela University applicants must be converted or scanned into pdf format so that they can be uploaded for processing.
When to Apply to Nelson Mandela University NMU 2024-2025
Nelson Mandela University will accept online applications starting April 1, 2023. This is because the online application form for 2024 admissions or intake at Nelson Mandela University will be open from April 1 to September 30, 2023, for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This means that you will only be able to access Nelson Mandela University’s online application form for 2024 between April and September 30, 2023. On September 30, 2023, Nelson Mandela University will close all applications and admissions for the January 2024 intake.
Nelson Mandela University Closing dates for 2024-2025
- Bachelor of Radiography (Diagnostic) 30 June 2023
- Early applications (EXCLUDING MBCHB & BRAD) 4 August 2023
- Late applications (EXCLUDING MBCHB & BRAD) 30 September 2023
- International student applications (excluding MBChB) 30 September 2023
- MBChB 31 May 2023
- NBT (if applicable) to be written on 31 July 2023
To complete the online application form for NMU, go to www.nmu.ac.za and fill out the online application form for the 2024 intake by answering all of the questions on the online forms. To apply online at Nelson Mandela University, you will need a laptop or a mobile phone.
Documents Required When Filling Out the NMU Online Application Form for 2024-2025
When applying to Nelson Mandela University for the 2024-2025 academic year, the following documents are required.
- A verified copy of your Grade 11 final test results or
- A certified copy of your most recent Grade 12 exam results (June/September) (no March results), or
- A certified copy of your matriculation certificate/statement of results if you have already passed Grade 12/completed schooling,
- certified copies of your diploma/degree certificates plus academic record(s) and certificate(s) of conduct if you have studied elsewhere,
- A certified copy of your ID (birth certificate if still waiting for ID),
- A certified copy of the identity document of your parent/legal guardian/surety,
- If you are a dependent, if you are presently in school, or studying at a tertiary institution, or if you have recently left school and do/will not have permanent work when applying or studying at the university, you must provide a declaration by your parent / legal guardian/surety.
Before you fill out the online form, make sure you meet the requirements for the course you want to take in 2024. Only students who meet the requirements will be admitted to NMU. Meeting the requirements, on the other hand, is no guarantee that you will be admitted to NMU. Acceptance is subject to space availability.
It is very important to determine first what you want to study at Nelson Mandela University before you start the online application process. The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the admission minimum requirements for the choices you are making.
How to Complete Nelson Mandela University Online Application 2024-2025
Follow the steps below to complete Nelson Mandela University online application form for 2024-2025:
- Visit https://www.mandela.ac.za/Study-at-Mandela/Application/Apply
- A page opens
- On the left side of the page, select Apply: Undergraduate or Postgraduate (where applicable)
- Click on the tab “Apply Online” to begin your new experience at Nelson Mandela University
- Navigate through the page, read the instructions and ensure all requirements are met.
- Click on the “APPLY ONLINE NOW” tab.
- Indicate your citizenship before you proceed to the next page
- Choose your qualification after meeting the requirement
- Enter your passport number or ID number to continue.
- Provide your documents
- Submit your fully completed application form for review
- What documents are needed to apply at WSU
- Is WSU online application open for 2024-2025
- How to Complete WSU Online Application 2024-2025