Nsfas Portal Login-www.nsfas.org.za apply
NSFAS Portal Login-www.nsfas.org.za apply
In order to support access to and success in higher and further education and training, NSFAS aims to transform the program into an efficient and effective provider of financial aid to students from low-income and working-class families in a way that is sustainable and advances South Africa’s national and human resource development goals.
They continue to fulfill their obligations by providing money to the deserving but needy for this reason. They give the recipient millions of dollars, and 2024 would be no different. Any eligible students should apply for funding to support their pursuit of higher education.
Timelines for NSFAS applications for the 2024 academic year:
On November 1st, 2023, the NSFAS application portal will become active accepting new students into the scheme, and end on January 31st, 2024. Late applications won’t be accepted.
Check From the table below if you are qualified for NSFAS funding in the year 2024
Qualified for Funding
Unqualified for Funding
South African citizens
The student who is not a South African citizen
SASSA grant recipients
Students whose household income is more than R350 000 annually
Students whose combined household income is R350 000 or less per annum
Students who have earned a prior credential
Disability challenge with an income less than R600 000 per annum
Students who have previously applied had their financial aid request approved and received it.
Students are immediately sponsored for the remaining portion of their education if they pass their courses and satisfy the academic standards.
Applicants who started studying before 2018 and whose household income is less than R122 000 per annum.
You need to create myNSFAS account before you can apply for Funding in 2024:
This account serves an applicant and member of the scheme in so many ways. You can check your status, update your details, and many other services:
- Visit www.nsfas.org.za and select the myNSFAS link from the menu.
- Select register. Selecting this option will allow NSFAS to examine and verify the data you have supplied.
- Enter your ID number exactly as it is listed on your ID document.
- Put your first and last names exactly as they are on your ID document.
- Your email and phone numbers should be entered. Your email address will serve as your username.
- Make a password, then double-check it.
- Publish a picture of your ID.
- Select register.
- After clicking register, a One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to the email address and cellphone number you provided.
- Check your cell phone and email for the OTP.
- Type in the OTP in the tab provided and click submit.
- You will then receive another SMS and email confirming that your myNSFAS account has been created. You may now continue with your application.
Read Also: Nsfas New Application 2024-2025
You can log in to the dashboard of your myNSFAS account and perform any activity by following the steps below:
- Visit www.nsfas.org.za.
- Select MyNsfas Account from the drop-down menu.
- Put your login and password in the boxes provided.
- You can log in to your MyNSFAS account.
Update your Details on the dashboard of your account:
- Log into your myNSFAS account with your username (email address) and password.
- Once logged in, click Personal Details at the top of your screen to edit your cellphone number or email address.
- Then, you will be able to change both your email address and phone number.
Do you want to change your Login details?
If necessary or desired, you can also alter the information associated with your account. The steps to take are as follows:
- To begin, go to the MyNSFAS student portal.
- To log in, type your username and password into the boxes provided, then click SIGN IN.
- Click on My Personal Details once you’ve logged in.
- Delete all of the wrong or out-of-date information and replace it with the most up-to-date and accurate data.
- Select Update Your Information from the drop-down menu.
- All of the changes you’ve made to your login information will be saved.
For more information, visit the official website here
- Umfolozi College Esikhawini Campus Registration Dates For 2024/2025
- Tshwane North College Online Application 2024 Opening Date
- How to Check TUT Nsfas Status 2024/2025